This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC Beta 82

Topic » TSC Beta 82

1980 days 18 hours ago
Arris
01. I love this. It's so catchy and uplifting.
02. Everyone who knows me knows it's just not for me. Sorry.
03. This is a definition of iconic. What a French classic phew
04. This was nice. Had a pretty good melody and flow overall.
05. He's just so freakin' vanilla to me. What's the appeal? Boring song, boring vocals.
06. I guess this was fine but just a little boring overall.
07. I hate whoever submitted this. I was gonna do it next week :( I looooove  this track, I'm obsessed with the music as much as the video.
08. Pretty much sounds exactly like their previous work. I'm bored.
09. This was okay. I pretty much enjoyed it.
10. I really love this band and whoever submitted this... AMAZING choice <3 I support.
11. Pretty cute bop released in the middle of tropical EDM craze. I love it.
12. Yes Rita, yes points. Pretty catchy bop as most of Rita Ora songs. Addictive too!
13. This is trashy but in the best, funny sort of way. Iconic.
14. Yeah this is all right as well. Nothing really special, tho. Solid r&b track.
15. This one was pretty nice. Very enjoyable closer.
1980 days 14 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
01) Justin Timberlake - Since it came out, this has never failed to get on my nerves. Also doesn't help that I've heard my niece and nephew sing this shit to death, as it's in the Trolls movie.
02) Nightwish - This was pretty embarrassing.
03) Alizee - Bit of a snooze, but I guess there's a pleasantness to it.
04) Kasabian - Nothing really stands out to me about it, but as a whole, it's probably the best so far.
05) James Arthur - Good vocally, but don't really care too much about it otherwise. Perhaps it's a grower.
06) The Neighbourhood - Has always been solid. Holds up.
07) Marshmello - This video doing THIS to me... right in FRONT OF MY SALAD?
08) The Prodigy - Really excited for this to win Tengaged Instrumental Contest (a TSC production).
09) The Shapeshifters - At the very least, I can say that this had good energy.
10) Simple Plan - Don't even think I could get behind this for my like, 5 day emo phase.
11) Jonas Blue - It's pretty typical for the genre, but it's an easy listen.
12) Rita Ora - Get the London lewk. I assume this wins, and I'm totally cool with that.
13) Sarah Connor - Kinda messy, but much less annoying than I initially expected.
14) Khalid - Haven't heard this in a hot minute. A welcome listen.
15) Steps - I think it's entirely possible at this point that I'll never be into a Steps song.
1979 days 14 hours ago
bibbles
love this gifs!!

01) Justin Timberlake – never seen trolls, but heard this about million times!!
02) Nightwish – so this is a cover of a song that was originally released in 1986! Some things are best left alone!!
03) Alizee – that took ages to get going!! She sounds bored, but the tune was okay.
04) Kasabian – love this song, lets hope lady goo goo doesnt make a late appearance!! (aqua, stop posting my picture!!!!)
05) James Arthur – not a big fan, but this was okay!
06) The Neighbourhood – I used this song in the regular tsc, came 7th, I love it and can finally give it points!!
07) Marshmello – this is the video with the dog, it broke my heart!!! I watched it on 4music, couldn’t believe what I was watching!!! Quite like the song.
08) The Prodigy – that is just noise, says the person who listens to rock!!
09) The Shapeshifters – this so reminds me of my dancing days of the 80s, down at batchwood!!
10) Simple Plan – this is about a car accident! As a song, its okay.
11) Jonas Blue – maybe this song might get points!!
12) Rita Ora – not a rita fan, this was okay.
13) Sarah Connor – I didn’t know this was the theme tune for robots, I love that film!!
14) Khalid – he sounds even more bored that I was listening to this!!
15) Steps - its steps!!! Who doesn’t like steps!!
1979 days ago
LornaHollas
1.        'CAN'T STOP THE FEELING!' by Justin Timberlake – My friend made a compilation of her crying over her ex to this music and that’s all I can think of when I hear this.
2.        'Phantom Of The Opera' by Nightwish – I enjoyed her operatic voice and the rock twist.
3.        'Moi... Lolita' by Alizée – I got kind of bored listening to this, it was very one-note.
4.        'You're In Love With a Psycho' by Kasabian – Not really what I expected from them but I quite enjoyed it. Lol is that Noel Fielding? Loves it.
5.        'Can I Be Him' by James Arthur – Never been into his music, everything he does is so meh.
6.        'Sweater Weather' by The Neighbourhood – Loved this song back in 2013 or 14. Haven’t heard it in a while but it still sounds fresh.
7.        'Happier' by Marshmello feat. Bastille – This song is always on at my work, I must say that it has grown on me after hearing so often, also nice to see Miranda Cosgrove in this.
8.        'Warrior's Dance' by The Prodigy – They’ve been making music since the 90s and I don’t think they have dropped in quality. Solid song from them.
9.        'Lola's Theme' by The Shapeshifters – My Mum loves this song, she used to have it on repeat back in the day.
10.         'Untitled' by Simple Plan – It’s a bit dreich is it not? I liked the guitar bit around 2:30 though.
11.        'Perfect Strangers' by Jonas Blue feat. JP Coope – Another song that is always on at my work, I haven’t grown to this one as much but it’s decent background music.
12.         'Anywhere' by Rita Ora – Possibly my favourite song by her, I always expect her say over the hills and far away… Teletubbies come out to play!
13.        'From Zero To Hero' by Sarah Connor – lol this is so trashy but I kind of live for it.
14.        'Young Dumb & Broke' by Khalid – Is that Mr Belding from saved by the bell? Tbh he was the highlight of the whole song as this isn’t my type of music at all and was not for me.
15.        'Scared Of The Dark' by Steps – This is so steps and I l love it!
1978 days 21 hours ago
DrG2
1. one of my favourite song when it came out, very uplifting
2. thought it was that cringe song with cringe video but that beat came and blew my mind and that girl vocal made me sleep, that guy save the song tbh. i love the bridge btw
3. https://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Thank-you-next.gif
4. LOL that was funny. great comedian
5. daamnnnn that vocal tho. although I was kind of bored at first but the rest of it was amuhzing
6. what did i just listen to? uuummm bye
7. always love hear bastille's voice so I just think that the beat didnt show his amazing vocal which made me dont really like the song although it is a great song with message
8. OMGGGGGGGGG TRAGICCCCCC
9. https://thumbs.gfycat.com/WeeHollowBaiji-small.gif
10. typical old ballad song. it is good but not my cup of tea
11. love the song and still jam to it until now. great song
12. uuummmm boring. next please
13. https://media1.tenor.com/images/53856bb15dee9942263d332a9e0288e3/tenor.gif
14. love this. the best one so far. will end up as top 3 for sure
15. i hate when a singer rely more on the beat than their actual vocal cause the beat is better for me to listen to than her vocals
1978 days 18 hours ago
DallasAndrew
01)  'CAN'T STOP THE FEELING!' by Justin Timberlake - I dig it more than first time I've heard it, it still doesn't move me very much though, it's pretty bland.
02)  'Phantom Of The Opera' by Nightwish - Pure quality in this one, another level.
03)  'Moi... Lolita' by Alizée - A classic. It's very catchy.
04)  'You're In Love With a Psycho' by Kasabian - Doesn't transmit too much, a little too all the same the whole song. It's pleasant but nothing more.
05)  'Can I Be Him' by James Arthur - Nice but also not too memorable or out of the ordinary.
06)  'Sweater Weather' by The Neighbourhood - A nice listen, but again, I won't remember this too much time after it's over, it lacks a certain impact for the auditory.
07)  'Happier' by Marshmello feat. Bastille - It has a nice rythm, it's pretty famous nowadays, it will totally get lost in 1 or 2 years. Pretty mediocre, but pleasant for a listen.
08)  'Warrior's Dance' by The Prodigy - In a concert it might get a nice show, but here it just sounded very weak. I don't want to underestimate The Prodigy, but this was a pretty bad choice.
09)  'Lola's Theme' by The Shapeshifters - This one totally said nothing to me, it totally gets easily lost.
10)  'Untitled' by Simple Plan - I can't say it's something too amazing, but finally it's a style I totally enjoy.
11)  'Perfect Strangers' by Jonas Blue feat. JP Cooper - Nothing I'd ever truly enjoy, I don't hate it which I guess it's quite enough.
12)  'Anywhere' by Rita Ora - I surprisingly enjoy parts in this one. That doesn't say too much though, I hate the songs with an electronic chorus.
13)  'From Zero To Hero' by Sarah Connor - Good voice, weak song.
14)  'Young Dumb & Broke' by Khalid - This one sounded amazing, very very attractive as a rythm and voice.
15) 'Scared Of The Dark' by Steps - A little less disco and I would have adored this one. It's good anyway, complete and original.
1978 days 15 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
01) Justin Timberlake – It’s alright. A pretty basic pop song that will appeal to the masses. :p

02) Nightwish – Out of all the Nightwish songs…you chose this? Are you ok? Do you need some support?

03) Alizee – It’s pretty. It probably doesn’t help that crazy people are shouting over her singing.

04) Kasabian – You’re going to get less points that Steps. Sorry. Having said that, this is pretty iconic and my favourite so far.

05) James Arthur – I know you shouldn’t dislike people you don’t know personally, but I really dislike him. That recycled Blink 182 melody sounded really out of place here.

06) The Neighbourhood – Are we sure this was a hit? :p I enjoyed it, I would say it would have more impact in a normal TSC though lol :p

07) Marshmello – It’s fine. It sounds a little disjointed at points, but it’s probably going to win this contest by a landslide.

08) The Prodigy – Mess. My poor ears…Johnny should have put a heaphones user warning.

09) The Shapeshifters – Iconic song of the 00s. My mum loves it tbh. It can be a little repetitive though.

10) Simple Plan – This gets better…but gawd this was a slog.

11) Jonas Blue – It’s  not bad. Johnny posting that gif made it so much better, as it fit the song so much better than the video haha. :p

12) Rita Ora – Love everything about this. Modern iconic song. Some trash youtube channel said she was no longer famous and then she released this masterpiece. SLAY THE FAVES.

13) Sarah Connor – That waanabee Xtina riff at the start. Cheap. Cheese. Luca is gonna pretend this is amazing.

14) Khalid – No thanks. It’s chill but the noises he makes aren’t enjoyable for me.

15) Steps – ICONS OF MUSIC. SLAY THE LIFE OF ME, YOU AND BIBBLES. THAT CHORUS IS AMAZING AND MORE. TAKE MY HEART. TAKE MY SOUL. TAKE MY LIFEEEEE.
1978 days 13 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Justin Timberlake ~ Christ, this was overplayed to death two years ago. It’s ok but I’ve never considered it anything special.
Nightwish ~ I LOVE them. It’s not their best but it’s a good cover that held my interest.
Alizee ~ This was so bland..
Kasabian ~ I think I’ve considered sending this but like it doesn’t really get going until the chorus, and even that isn’t GREAT. It’s fine.
James Arthur ~ Not my favourite by him but it’s certainly very nice. I love his voice.
The Neighbourhood ~ Interesting instrumentals, felt a bit lacklustre in parts but not bad at all.
Marshmello ft Bastille ~ I’m sure there’s a faster version... have I imagined that? I like it anyway!
The Prodigy ~ LOL AMAZING! Love the intro, not so much the vocals. OMEN would have got my 12!!! I do enjoy them.
The Shapeshifters ~ Like #1, when it was released it was overplayed to the brink of extinction in the uk. It’s a bop though.
~THE NEXT 2 are songs I wanted to send so thanks a bloody LOT whoever beat me :( ~
Simple Plan ~ Unbelievably stunning yet so sad. I fell in love with this in about 2006/2007 when it was shown in our school in a warning against car accidents video. Love this song so much, in fact I always wanted to send it to TSC.
Jonas Blue ~ :( Who beat me to this?!?! Bring back summer, I adore the whole feel of this song.
Rita Ora ~ Quite a good little pop song actually, one of her better ones.
Sarah Conner ~ Ehhh a Little tryhard if I’m honest. Not terrible though.
Khalid ~ He sounds tired. Didn’t inspire me whatsoever tbh.
Steps ~ We totally should send these to Eurovision! 8 year old me loved these. I like this a lot.
1978 days 13 hours ago
bibbles
PrincessTeePee
Steps ~ We totally should send these to Eurovision!

said exactly the same thing to hubby last night!!
1978 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
Does Aqua know that there is no more TSC shows for this year?
1978 days 11 hours ago
Aquamarine
ok folks ill post results soon but idt anyone is here :(
1978 days 11 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01) Justin Timberlake - I can't believe this was performed in Eurovision. it's trash.
02) Nightwish - I remember this bullshit
03) Alizee - Binb goddess
04) Kasabian - What white nonsense?
05) James Arthur - No you cannot because you are trash garbage
06) The Neighbourhood - what white nonsense?
07) Marshmello - what decent white nonsense?
08) The Prodigy - This isn't firestarter
09) The Shapeshifters - I hate this, but love this
10) Simple Plan - this was played in my hs during drunk driving assemblies
11) Jonas Blue - congrats on winning
12) Rita Ora - get tha lundun lewk
13) Sarah Connor - no this isn't iconic
14) Khalid - no … this was … nahhh
15) Steps - Iconic legends
1978 days 11 hours ago
LiukBB
Hi i am here
1978 days 10 hours ago
Aquamarine
OK WE'RE STARTING
1978 days 10 hours ago
CharlieBibi
Oh i forgot to vote

Sad.

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!