This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC Beta 81

Topic » TSC Beta 81

1986 days 16 hours ago
Arris
01. A bop. I remeber this from my childhood. Fun track for its time, but not one of the greatest early 00's bops.
02. The track was all right. Didn't really make me go wild tho and Luca you could try to be less obvious lmao !
03. I don't like it. I love Sia but for some reason her collabs with Diplo and Labirynth are sooo underwhelming. This was boring.
04. Right after Push the Button it's actually my favorite single of theirs. What a bop! Really loved it, what a throwback and I haven't heard it in years.
05. Never really liked this one either. It was irritating me and Idek why.
06. Yesssssss!!! Always loved and will love this woman even tho I haven't listening to her in years. Strong and quite classic golden pop record. Aged like a fine wine.
07. Pretty good. Halsey has been on a good streak for a while now and this one is a bop.
08. Yeah this one's fine too. Today it's a classic. Some lyrics are iconic 'i don't think you're ready for this jelly'. Although today the music at least to me sounds pretty dated and even quite unpleasant. Still liked it overall, tho.
09. This was pretty moody. Can't say I didn't like it but I also can't say I loved it. it was a fun experience.
10. It was quite good but the problem I have with him, he's becoming quite sameish.
11. Yesss! I have always loved this version. So much better than Sarah Connor one (which was good too btw). Bop and half.
1986 days 8 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
01-S Club 7 - Total cheese, which can go either way with me. This is a miss.
02- Bere Gratis - Both are fine vocally, but as a whole, it really doesn't do much for me.
03- LSD - It's grown on me a little bit, but still feel like it's a little bit of a letdown from three artists that I legit enjoy.
04- Sugababes - There's much better that's eligible from the genre, but it's fine.
05- Elle King - Guessing this will win, and I'm totes fine with that.
06- Anastacia - Feel like I'd be more into this if I grew up on it. Solid enough.
07- Halsey  - Giant MEH.
08- Destiny's Child - Beta, can you handle this? I don't think you can handle this.
09-Lykke Li - Used to like this more. Kinda fell flat on this listen.
10- Tom Walker - Prefer the other singles of his that I've heard, but I definitely understand the appeal.
11- Enrique Iglesias - Only really somewhat works for me because of CiCi.
1985 days 23 hours ago
Insanity17
01-S Club 7 : This sounds very outdated, but that chorus is iconic. It feels very drawn out by the end.
02- Bere Gratis : It’s very cutesy, but the progression is painfully slow. The chorus sort of ruins the vibe that the verses create, but it does help the progression a bit. However, I prefer the verses to the chorus.
03- LSD : I love Sia, but her part is my least favorite thing about this song. Labrinth sounds really good here.
04- Sugababes : This is probably the messiest entry so far. It has no substance and is not interesting to listen to.
05- Elle King : This song is so overplayed at this point, but it’s still a pleasant listen. I like the gritty tone in the chorus.
06- Anastacia : I like the deepness of her voice, it’s pretty catchy overall. Sounds a little outdated.
07- Halsey : She sounds particularly whiny or breathy in the chorus which I don’t like, but the chorus is definitely the best part of the song.   
08- Destiny’s Child : I WAS NOT READY FOR THIS JELLY. Another song where the chorus is the only part of the song that I like because it’s so catchy.
09-Lykke Li : This one has an eclectic vibe that I like, it’s not something you hear all the time. I think the production was a bit overkill because it drowned out the vocals, less is more sweetie. I liked it though.
10- Tom Walker : Cool tone, but I’m not connecting to it the way I like to with songs that have a singer/songwriter vibe. It’s okay.
11- Enrique Iglesias : This sounds so basic, whatever is happening to Ciara’s vocal here is not cute.
1985 days 13 hours ago
LornaHollas
1.        S Club 7 “Don't stop moving” – super cheesy! Was never really a fan of them when I was younger I love 2000s hits like this but the verses were pretty bad, the chorus is alright though.
2.        Bere Gratis ft Lora “La Tine As Vrea Sa Vin” – Pretty dry and the chorus didn’t really bring up any levelsof excitement.
3.        LSD “Thunderclouds” – I love Sia & diplo and Labrinth is alright but not keen on his voice but I’ve never got into this song, it’s as if they don’t go together for me.
4.        Sugababes “Hole in the Head” – This was my favourite line-up of the sugababes, every song was a bop including this one!
5.        Elle King “Ex's & Oh's” – I love this song so much I more or less play it every day. It’s odd that it is now in a B&Q advert now though.
6.        Anastacia “I’m outta love” – This song still packs a punch after all this time. It doesn’t seem dated at all.
7.        Halsey “Without Me” – Never heard a Halsey song that I cared for. Out of all the ones I’ve heard though this is the best one.
8.        Destiny's Child “Bootylicious” – I love how this word is now in the dictionary This is destiny’s child goodness.
9.        Lykke Li “I follow rivers” – The vocals didn’t really match the backing track for alright song though, very 80s sounding.
10.        Tom Walker “Leave a light on” – I’m still shocked this didn’t win when it was in TSC. Great song, a bit overplayed by now but I still enjoy it.
11.         Enrique Iglesias ft Ciara “Takin' back my love” – I had forgotten all about this song, it’s very 2009 but I think it’s part of its charm.
1985 days 8 hours ago
bibbles
01-S Club 7 – who doesn’t like s club, is it bad that I can sing along to this and know all the words!!
02- Bere Gratis – this was a sweet little tune.
03- LSD – this is a good song to rebound to, has the right beat, if your rebounding at my age!!
04- Sugababes – what a nice little song, so catchy!
05- Ellie King – nice song, good beat, interesting voice.
06- Anastacia – hubby loves her, at least she can sing!
07- Halsey – oh dear, what a shame she swore!!
08- Destinity Child – remember watching these live on tv one night (cant remember why I was watching them!!!) they were dancing like  mad things and still singing, live, without sounding breathless!!
09-Lykke Li – a bit 80s sounding, nice beat!
10- Tom Walker – this is on an advert, Im surprised its not been used before!
11- Enrique Iglesias – good old Enrique, nice end to the contest!
1985 days 6 hours ago
bibbles
and i loved all the facts about Italy!
1985 days 3 hours ago
Aquamarine
01) S Club 7 - I think this is on Binb and it's something  that CharlieBibi loves. It's a catchy song.
02) Bere Gratis - Even for a foreign language song this isn't good by any standard, what a snooze.
03) LSD - Isn't this that song that's in some kind of car commercial or something? I swear I hear it on the TV all of the time. It's alright.
04) Sugababes - LOL yes at the Sugababes this is another Binb song, not their best though.
05) Elle King - I think this was on my countdown one year. I like her other single from that year, American Sweetheart, better.
06) Anastacia - I love me some Anastacia and I'm kind of surprised why she's more famous abroad than she is in the US.
07) Halsey - GIRL. IN. A. BATHTUB. Why is that such a recurring theme? I don't generally like Halsey. It's okay.
08) Destiny's Child - I am so not a fan of Destiny's Child, and I prefer Kelly Rowland to any of them. Sorry Beyonce fans.
09) Lykke Li - This really is just the round of literally every song being on Binb but this isn't a good one.
10) Tom Walker - I don't really know why this guy has become something, or when he became something, but it's nothing special.
11) Enrique Iglesias - I love Enrique. I feel like Ciara is one of those artists for me where I love her features and that's about it.
1984 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
01) S Club 7 – This is such a classic and has a cracking tune that carries it through and the chorus is when it gets lit and it is very memorable to hear
02) Bere Gratis – I can say that this is very lovely with both of their voices working together like a charm and I like it very much indeed
03) LSD – Okay this is a pile of mess with the music being too out there and the voices not gelling which doesn’t help this at all so I don’t like
04) Sugababes – Well they are all good singers but this is not one of their better songs with it not being memorable and it is very lacklustre
05) Ellie King – Yes this girl has that soul voice which is very good to hear and the beat is simple and very effective in making me join along so bravo
06) Anastacia – Now this is what you call an anthem and it is soooooo good from the catchy as hell chorus and those vocals are unique enough to stand it out
07) Halsey – I remember this because it came out recently on the radio and she has a nice voice but the rest of it is very irritating and not for my liking
08) Destinity Child – Yeah I’m not a fan of this generic music that is so goddam annoying and the song on the whole isn’t that good either
09) Lykke Li – This is such a bore with the same rhythm throughout and please can we go to the next song with the music and vocals just driving me crazier by the second
10) Tom Walker – Yes I’m liking the power he brings into this which is what I want to see from him but the music doesn’t live up to his standards
11) Enrique Iglesias – Okay the music is driving me in love with it and that it has a nice beat and the vocals are just doing their job here and that is all
1984 days 16 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
S Club ~ Haha childhood classic, not their best but it was a fun revisit!
Bere Gratis ft Lora ~ A bit Eurovision! This was ok overall quite sweet.
LSD ~ Issa bit dreamy innit? The intro isn’t great I must admit - it’s the wonderful Labrinth that pulls this all together, and I don’t think I’d like this song half as much if it wasn’t for him. Good choice all round.
Sugababes ~ What even was that 2003 eye makeup?! 😳 Besides, I had this on hit single, loved it. Still sounds pretty good.
Elle King ~ Prolly winning LOL, good song tho.
Anastasia ~ Another childhood classic, I’ve always loved her voice.
Halsey ~ Definitely one of her best releases in recent years, I dig this.
Destiny’s Child ~ My favourite by them! Michelle... can you get us the drinks?
Lykke Li ~ LOVE the instrumentals but I found the vocals so iffy... a miss overall.
Tom Walker ~ INCREDIBLE! I don’t even think I have it points in TSC, but it’s grown on me rapidly to become in my top 3 releases in the year. Love it.
Enrique Iglesias ~ Oh... he is so bloody hot. Their vocals worked well together, issa bop.
1984 days 13 hours ago
DallasAndrew
01) S Club 7- 'Don't stop moving' Pretty unnoticeable. It had nothing apart.
02) Bere Gratis ft Lora-  'La Tine As Vrea Sa Vin' Touchable, absolutely beautiful!
03) LSD - 'Thunderclouds' ft. Sia, Diplo, Labrinth It's cute, nothing legendary, but pretty effective.
04) Sugababes - 'Hole in the Head' I'm not a fan at all of this kind of tracks, I find them pretty boring.
05) Ellie King-  'Ex's & Oh's' This is great, soulful and quality music.
06)Anastacia - 'I'm Outta Love' She's a great singer, I think she doesn't have the music she would deserve. Not bad by any mean, also a classic, but I can't say it impresses me with anything.
07) Halsey-'Without Me' Pretty rythmatic, I like her voice, it totally lacks a little bit of something though.
08) Destiny's Child - 'Bootylicious' Never been a fan of them, it's so standard!
09) Lykke Li- 'I follow rivers' Like her as a singer, I guess this is her most successful creation, but I think she has way better. A little retro, very commercial, I guess that's why it worked.
10. Tom Walker- 'Leave a light on' Not a fan of the electronic part, otherwise it's strong, his voice is giving the impact he wants.
11- Enrique Iglesias ft Ciara - 'Takin' back my love' It's ok, I find Enrique as a mediocre artist, he's not bad but doesn't impress at all, exactly like this song.
1984 days 9 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
01-S Club 7 – Iconic. Love everything about this tbh. :p It’s cheesy, but just oh so good.

02- Bere Gratis – Her voice = sublime His voice = 4am cold keeping you up

03- LSD – It’s ok…but like all that star power and this is all they could come up with? Really? :p

04- Sugababes – Second iconic UK 2000s pop of the night. Love everything about this too. :p

05- Ellie King – A modern iconic song, I like this a lot too. It’s definitely a song I sing a lot. :p

06- Anastacia – I know this is one of her more successful hits, but I much prefer other songs by her. :p It’s still pretty good though.

07- Halsey   - I don’t understand why she gets so much hate, but this song is pretty good. I like other songs by her more though.

08- Destinity Child – Iconique. Flawless trash haha :p

09-Lykke Li  - One of my favourite songs of all time. What the fuck is this? WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS? Why did you enter this shit version? Oh my god, you turned a guaranteed 12 song into a guaranteed 1 song. Geezus Christ what were you thinking?

10- Tom Walker – I love his voice. I love the beat, I love the mood. Just a stun song. Although it is a little repetitive, it’s still god such fantastic verses though.

11. Enrique Iglesias – RED ONE. :p ENRIQUEEEEEEEEEE. This is fine. I quite enjoyed it actually haha :p
1984 days 8 hours ago
LiukBB
While we wait for the final results we welcome our last winner of Eurovision.

28 years now that we hadn' t won but this song was a masterpiece and brought back the contest to Italy.

TOTO CUTUGNO -INSIEME

1984 days 7 hours ago
LiukBB
Results will start in 25-30 minutes.

I will wait you here :)
1984 days 7 hours ago
DallasAndrew
You said you will wait us here, it seems that we will wait you here :))
1984 days 6 hours ago
LiukBB
yes start gathering chicosssss

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!