This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC Beta 81

Topic » TSC Beta 81

1987 days 9 hours ago
LiukBB
05- Ellie King-  Ex's & Oh's

FUN FACTS ABOUT ITALY.

5. Italy has 50+ sites of archeology being recognized “Unesco heritage” . The highest number in the world
1987 days 8 hours ago
Arris
04. Right after Push the Button it's actually my favorite single of theirs. What a bop! Really loved it, what a throwback and I haven't heard it in years.
1987 days 8 hours ago
LiukBB
06)Anastacia-I'm Outta Love.

FUN FACTS ABOUT ITALY .

6. When in 1966 the national team was eliminated in the wc 1966 people welcomed back the players and the staff by throwing tomatoes at them
1987 days 8 hours ago
Arris
05. Never really liked this one either. It was irritating me and Idek why.
1987 days 8 hours ago
LiukBB
07) Halsey-Without Me

FUN FACTS ABOUT ITALY.

7. Italy is the biggext exporter of wine in the world.
1987 days 8 hours ago
Arris
06. Yesssssss!!! Always loved and will love this woman even tho I haven't listening to her in years. Strong and quite classic golden pop record. Aged like a fine wine.
1987 days 8 hours ago
LiukBB
08) Destiny's Child - Bootylicious

FUN FACTS ABOUT ITALY.

8. 1/3 of italian adult male keeps living with their mum. They are  called “ mammoni “ and I am one of them yet so far !!!
1987 days 8 hours ago
Arris
07. Pretty good. Halsey has been on a good streak for a while now and this one is a bop.
1987 days 8 hours ago
LiukBB
09) Lykke Li- I follow rivers.

FUN FACTS ABOUT ITALY.

9. Italy are one of the strongest team when it comes down to fence
1987 days 8 hours ago
Arris
08. Yeah this one's fine too. Today it's a classic. Some lyrics are iconic 'i don't think you're ready for this jelly'. Although today the music at least to me sounds pretty dated and even quite unpleasant. Still liked it overall, tho.
1987 days 8 hours ago
LiukBB
10. Tom Walker- Leave a light on

FUN FACTS ABOUT ITALY.

10. Italian eats 28 kg of pasta at  year.
1987 days 8 hours ago
Arris
09. This was pretty moody. Can't say I didn't like it but I also can't say I loved it. it was a fun experience.
1987 days 8 hours ago
Arris
01. A bop. I remeber this from my childhood. Fun track for its time, but not one of the greatest early 00's bops.
02. The track was all right. Didn't really make me go wild tho and Luca you could try to be less obvious lmao !
03. I don't like it. I love Sia but for some reason her collabs with Diplo and Labirynth are sooo underwhelming. This was boring.
04. Right after Push the Button it's actually my favorite single of theirs. What a bop! Really loved it, what a throwback and I haven't heard it in years.
05. Never really liked this one either. It was irritating me and Idek why.
06. Yesssssss!!! Always loved and will love this woman even tho I haven't listening to her in years. Strong and quite classic golden pop record. Aged like a fine wine.
07. Pretty good. Halsey has been on a good streak for a while now and this one is a bop.
08. Yeah this one's fine too. Today it's a classic. Some lyrics are iconic 'i don't think you're ready for this jelly'. Although today the music at least to me sounds pretty dated and even quite unpleasant. Still liked it overall, tho.
09. This was pretty moody. Can't say I didn't like it but I also can't say I loved it. it was a fun experience.
10. It was quite good but the problem I have with him, he's becoming quite sameish.
1987 days 5 hours ago
DallasAndrew
01) S Club 7- 'Don't stop moving' Pretty unnoticeable. It had nothing apart.
02) Bere Gratis ft Lora-  'La Tine As Vrea Sa Vin' Touchable, absolutely beautiful!
03) LSD - 'Thunderclouds' ft. Sia, Diplo, Labrinth It's cute, nothing legendary, but pretty effective.
04) Sugababes - 'Hole in the Head' I'm not a fan at all of this kind of tracks, I find them pretty boring.
05) Ellie King-  'Ex's & Oh's' This is great, soulful and quality music.
06)Anastacia - 'I'm Outta Love' She's a great singer, I think she doesn't have the music she would deserve. Not bad by any mean, also a classic, but I can't say it impresses me with anything.
07) Halsey-'Without Me' Pretty rythmatic, I like her voice, it totally lacks a little bit of something though.
08) Destiny's Child - 'Bootylicious' Never been a fan of them, it's so standard!
09) Lykke Li- 'I follow rivers' Like her as a singer, I guess this is her most successful creation, but I think she has way better. A little retro, very commercial, I guess that's why it worked.
10. Tom Walker- 'Leave a light on' Not a fan of the electronic part, otherwise it's strong, his voice is giving the impact he wants.
1986 days 22 hours ago
LiukBB
Due to a technical problem the running order has been updated. The last Song was received in time anyways

01-S Club 7
02- Bere Gratis
03- LSD
04- Sugababes
05- Ellie King
06- Anastacia
07- Halsey 
08- Destinity Child
09-Lykke Li
10- Tom Walker
11- Enrique Iglesias

11- Enrique Iglesias ft Ciara - Takin' back my love

FUN FACTS ABOUT ITALY

11. Italian people are obsessed with coffee.

All 11 songs have been posted!

Make sure you listen to all of the songs, post your comments and then send your votes to me!

Please give 12 10 8 7 6 5 4 3 2  1 points to your ten favourite songs. If you don't know how to vote, please PM me.

The votes are due on Wednesday 28th at 4 PM EST/9  PM BST. After the last tsc live presentation of the year show with results will begin .

Good luck all!

Buonanotte a tutti e a mercoledì :)

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!