This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC Beta 25!

Topic » TSC Beta 25!

3644 days 13 hours ago
TolisKalkas
08) Alicia Keys & Jack White - this collab didn't work.... at all
3644 days 13 hours ago
FlameonX
the stump voice is a classic
3644 days 13 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
10) Hot Chelle Rae  - 'Tonight Tonight'

Winning in their only TSC appearance long ago in TSC30, Hot Chelle Rae returns tonight (for some of you, and for the sake of bad puns) with their double platinum hit "Tonight Tonight." It definitely won't happen tonight, but come Wednesday, will there be a party on the roof top (top of the world) celebrating their win?
3644 days 13 hours ago
TolisKalkas
09) Fall Out Boy - oh so this is where all those gifs are from. I totally was seeing gifs of this on tumblr and was like da fuq Foxes was in a movie with Joe Dempsie?
3644 days 13 hours ago
FlameonX
i concur, toto!!
3644 days 13 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
11) Lifehouse - 'You And Me'

Lifehouse returns to TSC for you, and me, and all of the people after three rather unsuccessful attempts in the past. As one of their biggest hits, "You And Me" could just be the one to finally send them into the top 5. It's just up to you, and me, and all of the people with nothing to do to give it enough points.
3644 days 13 hours ago
TolisKalkas
10) Hot Chelle Rae - this is the epitome of the shit that tweeny pop punk has become
3644 days 12 hours ago
bibbles
fritzyyyyy, soooo sorry, was doing dinner, had intended to be here for your first hosting!!!
3644 days 12 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
It's okay, Bibbs. < 3
3644 days 12 hours ago
TolisKalkas
hi bibbs!!!
3644 days 12 hours ago
TolisKalkas
11) Lifehouse - this is getting the Christina Perri treatment from last week.
3644 days 12 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
12) Missy Elliott - 'Lose Control (ft. Ciara & Fatman Scoop)'

Equipped with a cute face/chubby face/thick legs (in shape) that are enough to make you do a double take, TSC newcomer Missy "Misdemeanor" Elliott is a hip hop and R&B sensation. With the help of Ciara and Fatman Scoop, Missy hopes to have everyone in here getting out of control, but still in enough control to send their votes in accordingly.
3644 days 12 hours ago
bibbles
hi tolis
3644 days 12 hours ago
FlameonX
lifehouse4lyfeeee
3644 days 12 hours ago
FlameonX
hi beebos!!

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!