This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC Beta 25!

Topic » TSC Beta 25!

3644 days 13 hours ago
FlameonX
MARIO?! YESSSSSSSSSSSS
3644 days 13 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
WARIO! Yassssssssssssssssssssssss.
3644 days 13 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
05) Kylie Minogue - 'Into The Blue'

Last appearing in TSCb14, the pride of Australia makes her return to the contest this week with her hit "Into The Blue." Not only talented, Kylie is an inspiration, as she is a breast cancer survivor who has since used her success to donate and raise awareness for the cause. That being said, this contest is all about the music. Will her performance send her into the blue, or will it send her into the top 5?
3644 days 13 hours ago
TolisKalkas
04) Mario - i never was a fan of this song... but looking at this list and the songs so far... i ain't complaining.
3644 days 13 hours ago
FlameonX
she had breast cancer?! i had no idea
3644 days 13 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
Sure did. I felt a little tacky mentioning it when I'm being lighthearted in most of the descriptions, but I thought it was very worth being brought up.
3644 days 13 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
06) Oasis - 'The Importance Of Being Idle'

Newcomers to TSC, but likely not newcomers to anyone who listens to music, British rock/pop-rock band Oasis have had their ups and downs in the industry. Despite a plethora of #1 hits, members of the band leaving, along with the decline of Britpop, Oasis had their futures clouded for a while. Alas, they came back out on top and have had a huge resurgance of popularity, showing that there is truth to this entries title -- there is importance in being idle. Darn, I have no terrible puns to make.
3644 days 13 hours ago
TolisKalkas
05) Kylie Minogue - I'm sorry but this song and video is flawless. Best track of 2014 to date.
3644 days 13 hours ago
TolisKalkas
06) Oasis - someone's stuck in the 90's ... seriously though.... i've been over them since 1995
3644 days 13 hours ago
TolisKalkas
woo i caught up!
3644 days 13 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
07) JoJo - 'Leave (Get Out)'

Yet another fresh face in TSC, JoJo broke through in 2004 with this entry. "Leave (Get Out)" reached #1 on Billboard's pop songs, making her the youngest solo artist to have a #1 single in the United States at the age of 13. Only time will tell if this former teen "sensation" can succeed in TSC, or if she will quickly be prompted to leave (get out). Will you treat this right, or was it just a waste of time?
3644 days 13 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
08) Alicia Keys & Jack White - 'Another Way To Die'

Both TSC returnees, Alicia Keys and Jack White (of The White Stripes) collaborated on this hit song for the 2008 James Bond film "Quantum of Solace." The duet was well received and was nominated for Best Short Form Music Video at the 2009 Grammy Awards, but it remains to be seen if the TSC crowd will give it the same amount of love. Did this do it for you, or was it just ANOTHER way to die?
3644 days 13 hours ago
TolisKalkas
07) JoJo - YASSS JOJO SLAYYYYY GURL
3644 days 13 hours ago
FlameonX
mmmmm, jojo
3644 days 13 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
09) Fall Out Boy - 'Just One Yesterday (ft. Foxes)'

Returning from a middle of the pack 7th place finish with "The Phoenix" in TSCb12, pop-punk band Fall Out Boy (along with popular TSC staple Foxes) hopes to rise like the phoenix from the ashes with "Just One Yesterday." Who knows... maybe on Thursday, we'll be saying that Fall Out Boy just won yesterday.

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!