This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC Beta 25!

Topic » TSC Beta 25!

3632 days 1 hour ago
Fritzyyyyy
Will begin shortly (2 PM EST). Just getting some last second stuff prepped!
3632 days 1 hour ago
Fritzyyyyy
Running order incoming. *talking to self*
3632 days 1 hour ago
FlameonX
you're talking to the mooooooon--oon
3632 days 1 hour ago
Fritzyyyyy
Tonight's Running Order:

01) The Wanted
02) Avril Lavigne
03) Duke Dumont
04) Mario
05) Kylie Minogue
06) Oasis
07) JoJo
08) Alicia Keys & Jack White
09) Fall Out Boy
10) Hot Chelle Rae
11) Lifehouse
12) Missy Elliott
3632 days 1 hour ago
Fritzyyyyy
01) The Wanted  - 'Glad You Came'

The Wanted are an English-Irish boy band who have twice been entered into TSC -- once in the regular contest, and once in beta. They had minimal success in both attempts, placing 25th in TSC35 and 10th in TSCb14. With another poor showing, rumor has it that they're considering changing their name to The Unwanted. Are YOU glad they came?
3632 days 1 hour ago
Fritzyyyyy
Also, if any of my "facts" aren't correct, blame my non-existent fact checkers. Thanks!
3632 days 1 hour ago
Fritzyyyyy
02) Avril Lavigne  - 'Let Me Go (ft. Chad Kroeger) '

A staple in TSC, angsty Avril has appeared in the contest a total of four times and has had much success, winning and placing 2nd in her first two appearances. This time, she brings along her husband (and Nickelback front-man) Chad Kroeger. What do you think -- is this worth the price of admission, or would you like your nickel back?
3632 days 1 hour ago
FlameonX
JOJO?!
3632 days 1 hour ago
Fritzyyyyy
JOJO.
3632 days 1 hour ago
FlameonX
ewwww, chad kroeger
3632 days 1 hour ago
TolisKalkas
01) The Wanted - oh the wanted... i think you know where you are wanted.... i'm sure you're glad I came
3632 days 1 hour ago
Fritzyyyyy
03) Duke Dumont - 'Need U (ft. AME)'

A newcomer to TSC, British DJ Duke Dumont was once known for his remixes. However, it wasn't until he started releasing original work, including this entry, that he started to break through as a chart-topper. Along with Sierra Leone born singer A*M*E, Duke wants to be the one that you tell all your friends about. How much did you need this right now? 100 percent?
3632 days 1 hour ago
TolisKalkas
02) Avril Lavigne - the only good song on this album is Hello Kitty. Deal with it... that last minute was painful
3632 days 1 hour ago
Fritzyyyyy
FlameonX
ewwww, chad kroeger

When a fellow Canadian says this, it's not a good sign.
3632 days 1 hour ago
Fritzyyyyy
04) Mario - 'Let Me Love You'

Another fresh face to TSC, jack of all trades (singer/dancer/actor) Mario has had much success in his career. Not to be confused with our princess saving childhood friend clad in a red hat and overalls, he placed 98th in Billboards Top 100 "Artists of the Decade" list for the 2000's. From Dancing With The Stars to Tengaged Song Contest, does Mario have what it takes to give you all you want and need? Good love and affection; make him your selection.
3632 days 1 hour ago
TolisKalkas
03) Duke Dumont - what is up with this music video. oh Duke, you could've done so much better.

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!