This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC Beta 8!

Topic » TSC Beta 8!

3951 days 14 hours ago
Insanity
LOL Oh dear!

By the way I'm with a friend, so I'll stop listening, but I'll stay for the fun facts about me! Bye!!!
3951 days 14 hours ago
bibbles
awwww insanity!!
3951 days 14 hours ago
bibbles
4.        Mr Hudson – we have a mrs Hudson where I work, I think she would be better for mr Hudson that kanye west!!
3951 days 14 hours ago
Limegrass
4.        Mr Hudson - i didn't want to like it, so i made it my mission not to. However, it seems i didn't have to convince myself it was bad, when in reality it was utterly horrific.
3951 days 14 hours ago
pok3rf4ce
5.        Pixie Lott – Boys and Girls

Fun Insanity Fact: When Insanity reached his teenage years he began experimenting with his sexuality and, on one faithful April morn, came out as bisexual to his parents, telling them that he loved boys and girls. Unfortunately, his local community shunned bisexuals, and Steven turned to gardening in order to relieve his tensions. By October, his garden was full of wonderful flowers, such as tulips, bluebells and roses. Insanity even had his own vegetable garden and sold his produce to the local community. Later that year, Steven won the local agriculture contest for his award winning melons and received an honorary award for his pumpkin. That day, Steven fell in love with his pumpkin, and named her Judith.
3951 days 14 hours ago
Limegrass
well, that escalated quickly.
3951 days 14 hours ago
Insanity
That fact went from bisexuality to pumpkins OMG I get around
3951 days 14 hours ago
bibbles
5.        Pixie Lott – the only trouble with obvious, theres lots of songs I don’t like that I have to give points to!!
3951 days 14 hours ago
Limegrass
SLUT

5.        Pixie Lott - well, that was a throwback! I enjoyed it as much as the next person, but maybe All About TOnight would of been a better choice! In my opinion anyway.
3951 days 14 hours ago
pok3rf4ce
6.        The Black Keys – Lonely Boy

Fun Insanity Fact: Despite his new found fame as an expert gardener, Insanity was still a lonely boy and found it hard to make new friends. He decided to banish himself to his bedroom with Judith and use the internet and find new friends who shared his passion for gardening and pumpkins. With Judith’s guidance, Steven found a website called Pumpkin Pals, and made friends with people all over the USA. It was through this site that Steven found a website for people who loved Big Brother. This site was called Tengaged. *shock horror*
3951 days 14 hours ago
bibbles
6.        The Black Keys – first one ive not heard before!! I quite like this one!
3951 days 14 hours ago
Limegrass
6.        The Black Keys - Personally , I think it's a miracle that this managed to chart in top 20, or whatever the requirement is.
3951 days 14 hours ago
pok3rf4ce
7.        Katy Parry – Hot and Cold

Fun Insanity Fact: Insanity loved Tengaged and immediately became obsessed with winning. He started his Tengaged journey on the 15th December 2010. His start on Tengaged was not the best, poor results in fastings and crookies meant that Steven was not gaining as much karma as other people, and he needed T$ fast. He applied for a credit card in Judith’s name and bought $300 worth of T$, and began playing Survivor. It was then that Steven realised he was a beast at the minigames, particularly ‘GuitarKP’. Since then, his record in games has been described as hot and cold, yes and no, in and out and up and down.
3951 days 14 hours ago
bibbles
the king of opposites!!
3951 days 14 hours ago
Limegrass
does that mean he's actually sane? (the opposite of his username) #OooooOOOOoooOO

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!