This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC Beta 8!

Topic » TSC Beta 8!

3940 days 7 hours ago
Insanity
1. Arcade Fire - It was alright, but it wasn't anything truly great or anything like that. @_@
3940 days 7 hours ago
bibbles
1.        Arcade Fire – I like this one, has a nice rift, good spacing, if you know what I mean,.mini bibs knows all the technical terms!!
3940 days 7 hours ago
Limegrass
1.        Arcade Fire - well, not the best start to the contest. I can see this doing well in normal TSC..... don't really know what that means.
3940 days 7 hours ago
Insanity
omg a wild bibbles appeared.
3940 days 7 hours ago
pok3rf4ce
Thanks for sneaking in bibbles and mini bibs!
3940 days 7 hours ago
pok3rf4ce
2.        Sara Bareilles - Gravity

Fun Insanity Fact: 18 years ago, Insanity decided to follow the rules of gravity and dived head first out of his mother’s taco. It’s unsure if there was anybody ready to catch him as he tumbled out, but it answers a lot of questions if he did land head first on the Starbucks’ floor. His birth was celebrated in that store, and Steven was a local celebrity. The store even gave Steven free pumpkin lattes for the rest of his life. Some say that this lead to an obsession later in his life, but we will get to that later in the contest…
3940 days 7 hours ago
bibbles
i came charging through the tsc to get here!!
3940 days 7 hours ago
Monrooster
1 - Arcade Fire - I saw this band live a few years ago. They started the gig with this song after being like 2 hours late. I found it pretty funny, given the title
3940 days 7 hours ago
Insanity
Ohhhhh... So that explains my obsession with Starbucks... :3
3940 days 7 hours ago
Limegrass
that's definitely one of the true facts....
3940 days 7 hours ago
bibbles
mini bibs has just got back from her boyfriends birthday party!! where did those days go where she would be tucked up in bed with snowy after a bedtime story at this time of night!!
3940 days 7 hours ago
Limegrass
12 minutes past 10 is pushing the boundaries a bit isn't it bibs?
3940 days 7 hours ago
pok3rf4ce
Another birthday?! November must be a busy time for young couples...
3940 days 7 hours ago
Insanity
2. Sara Bareilles - All her songs sound the same. I've never been a fan of her, and this song solidifies my opinion. What a borefest.
3940 days 7 hours ago
bibbles
2.        Sara Bareilles – nice vocals but a bit dreary!! Not the sort of thing a kasabian fan would listen to!!

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!