This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC Beta 8!

Topic » TSC Beta 8!

3940 days 11 hours ago
Limegrass
2.        Sara Bareilles - really liked this actually, even if it was quite slow throughout. Got me swaying from side to side, nearly fell off my chair actually. How things change in a matter of seconds.
3940 days 11 hours ago
bibbles
november? she got in at 10, her deadline!!
3940 days 11 hours ago
Limegrass
"her deadline"

xD
3940 days 11 hours ago
Monrooster
2 - Sara Bareilles - I don't really like the song she's famous for - Love Song. I quite liked this though. Shows off that she actually has a really good voice and can convey the more subtle emotions
3940 days 11 hours ago
pok3rf4ce
3.        Olly Murs ft. Flo-Rida - Troublemaker

Fun Insanity Fact: Insanity’s first day at his New Hampshire kindergarten class was not a pleasant one; and by 3pm he was already labelled as a troublemaker. Insanity drew on the walls, ripped up books and hit the other children. But most shockingly of all, and the thing that made terrorised the class the most… Steven forced them to listen to Hyadain on repeat every single day. Those children are still receiving counselling.
3940 days 11 hours ago
Insanity
The link won't work in my url bar, but I've heard this song plastered on the radio plenty of times, soooooo!
3940 days 11 hours ago
Insanity
Nevermind!
3940 days 11 hours ago
pok3rf4ce
Fixed it! ^_^

And November was 9 months ago, Bibbles. Think about it. ;)
3940 days 11 hours ago
Insanity
oh my god in kindergarten all I did was cry. Where was Hyadain when I needed music to make me happy?
3940 days 11 hours ago
Insanity
3. Olly Murs - I've heard it on the radio a bunch of times. Never a fan of it, but now that I'm actually forced to listen to it, it's actually not as bad as I thought it'd be!
3940 days 11 hours ago
bibbles
3.        Olly Murs – its olly murs!!! Why is he making a song with flo diva???
3940 days 11 hours ago
Limegrass
3.        Olly Murs - It's alright, heard it WAY too many times though, especially because it's my mums favourite song, which makes liking it even harder.
3940 days 11 hours ago
bibbles
oh, november!!!!!
3940 days 11 hours ago
Insanity
LOL Flo Diva!
3940 days 11 hours ago
pok3rf4ce
4.        Mr Hudson ft. Kanye West – Supernova.

Fun Insanity Fact: During Elementary school, Insanity was taught by Mr Hudson, a tall hairy man originally from Connecticut. Mr Hudson and Steven had a great connection, and Steven worked hard in class to make his teacher proud. Unfortunately, Mr Hudson’s teaching career was cut dramatically short when Steven decided to make New Hampshire’s largest mentos bottle rocket. Steven was convicted of manslaughter by diminished responsibility and sentenced to 500 hours community service, which he served at his local McDonalds.

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!