This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC Beta 8!

Topic » TSC Beta 8!

3975 days 5 hours ago
bibbles
thank you poker!!
3975 days 5 hours ago
Limegrass
i feel like me and bibbles are listening to different music altogether!
3975 days 5 hours ago
bibbles
we are lime! you need to have a better education into the world of music!!
3975 days 5 hours ago
Limegrass
i'm adamant there's a compliment on my music taste somewhere in there!
3975 days 5 hours ago
bibbles
10.        Coldplay – well thank goodness this isn’t paradise, would hate to see lime go to prison!  I like coldplay!
3975 days 5 hours ago
Limegrass
10.        Coldplay - I HATE Coldplay, no questiosn asked, Just sitting through that song made me feel sick. Get away from me and take your 8 Brits and 7 Grammies with you.
3975 days 5 hours ago
bibbles
only 8 brits and 7 grammies? they are obviously doing something wrong!!
3975 days 5 hours ago
pok3rf4ce
11.        Pink – The Great Escape

Fun Insanity Fact: After having his heart broken and with no one to turn to, Steven decided that he needed to be sociable. On a whim, he joined a local dramatic society and after wowing them with his monologue taken from a L’Oreal advert became their star performer. His role as the heterosexual womanizer Butch Manly in their production of ‘The Great Escape’ won him a legion of fans. He followed this with an award winning performance of Dick Blokeington in ‘Where’s My Sandwich?’ and was even nominated for a Tony for his reprise in ‘Seriously, Bitch, Where’s My Sandwich?’ Unfortunately, Steven lost the Tony award to Cher, who was on the 3049823th leg of her farewell tour.
3975 days 5 hours ago
bibbles
cher is having a farewell tour??
3975 days 5 hours ago
Limegrass
"Cher, who was on the 3049823th leg of her farewell tour." the only true sentence of that fun fact.
3975 days 5 hours ago
bibbles
oohh this is a long song!
3975 days 5 hours ago
bibbles
11.        Pink – I won with pink! Shes done a lot better songs than this!!
3975 days 5 hours ago
Limegrass
11.        Pink - quite enjoyed this actually, very nice! I like P!nk, she's nice. ps, did drag the tiniest bit at the end.
3975 days 5 hours ago
pok3rf4ce
Um what do you mean, Limegrass?! Every single one of these fun facts is absolutely true down to the last letter and punctuation mark!
3975 days 5 hours ago
pok3rf4ce
12.        Mumford & Sons – I Will Wait

Fun Insanity Fact: One night after celebrating his success on stage, Insanity received a phone call from a familiar voice telling him to meet him by the pumpkin patch the next day. The next day, Steven minced to the pumpkin patch and saw Judith with her entire family. They congratulated him and reminisced about good times. Judith took Steven to one side and told him how madly in love she was with him and would do anything to get their relationship back on track. Steven sighed and told her that he was going to college to pursue his dream of being a small-bit actor on the am-dram stage. Judith wept and left him with three words: I will wait.

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!