This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC Beta 8!

Topic » TSC Beta 8!

3982 days 4 hours ago
Limegrass
i forgot to do the "I won with... " when olly murs came on earlier :/ ..... how annoying.
3982 days 4 hours ago
bibbles
tsc13 it was! lucky for some!
3982 days 4 hours ago
Limegrass
that's going a long way back, I was all innocent then, before i joined Tengaged altogether!
3982 days 4 hours ago
bibbles
12.        Mumford and Sons – I love mumford and sons, hubby calls them the wuzels, for you non English and under 40s, google it! (that’s all of you then!!)
3982 days 4 hours ago
Limegrass
12.        Mumford and Sons - Don't get me wrong, I do think this is an okay song. But I just don't understand the hype behind them as a band. It's just middle of the road, something I would bare if it came up on my iPod sort of thing.
3982 days 4 hours ago
bibbles
ive been here since tsc1!!
3982 days 4 hours ago
pok3rf4ce
13.        Paramore – Now

Fun Insanity Fact: So what is Steven up to now? Well, if he’s not getting himself into car accidents, representing Belgium in the Eurovision Song Contest or submitting generic indie crap into TSC, he is out with his new-found friends before he goes off to college. So join me in wishing Steven a very happy birthday for tomorrow, and help yourselves to a slice of cake. It’s pumpkin flavoured, of course! ^_^
3982 days 4 hours ago
Limegrass
don't stereotype bibs, I know who they are!!!!!
3982 days 4 hours ago
bibbles
you know the wuzels??? wow!!!
3982 days 4 hours ago
Limegrass
I'VE GOT A BRAND NEW COMBINE HARVESTER...

that song is kind of famous here in the farmlands of Bristol :)
3982 days 4 hours ago
Limegrass
13.        Paramore - it was........ alright, bit too loud really, but i think i bared it okay!
3982 days 4 hours ago
bibbles
13.        Paramore – im a bit hit or miss with paramour, sometimes I like them sometimes I don’t. this was okay!
3982 days 4 hours ago
bibbles
oh yes i suppose it would be!!
3982 days 4 hours ago
pok3rf4ce
ALL 13 SONGS HAVE BEEN POSTED!

Listen to all of the songs, post your comments and then PM your votes to me in the usual way, (12 10 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1) to your favourite ten songs. If you don't know how to vote, please PM me.

You cannot vote for yourself or discuss voting with each other. You are not allowed to reveal which act you submitted. Please only vote on the SONGS and not the music videos, and remember that all of these songs were deemed as ’obvious’, so using that word in your comments would results in an instant spanking!

You have until Wednesday 3pm EDT (8pm BST) to submit your comments and votes.

The Results show will start at Wednesday 7pm EDT (midnight BST – sorry bibbles, I know its past your bedtime).

Good luck everyone, and may the odds be ever in your favour!
3982 days 4 hours ago
bibbles
HAPPY BIRTHDAY INSANITY, WELCOME TO ADULT WORLD!!
Hope you have a nice day

1.        Arcade Fire – I like this one, has a nice rift, good spacing, if you know what I mean,.mini bibs knows all the technical terms!!
2.        Sara Bareilles – nice vocals but a bit dreary!! Not the sort of thing a kasabian fan would listen to!!
3.        Olly Murs – its olly murs!!! Why is he making a song with flo diva???
4.        Mr Hudson – we have a mrs Hudson where I work, I think she would be better for mr Hudson that kanye west!!
5.        Pixie Lott – the only trouble with obvious, theres lots of songs I don’t like that I have to give points to!!
6.        The Black Keys – first one ive not heard before!! I quite like this one!
7.        Katy Perry – oh god its katy perry!!!!
8.        Goldfrapp – I always think of Nescafe coffee when I see their name!! it was quite pleasant!
9.        Miley Cyrus – this contest just took a huge leap down the ladder!!
10.        Coldplay – well thank goodness this isn’t paradise, would hate to see lime go to prison!  I like coldplay!
11.        Pink – I won with pink! Shes done a lot better songs than this!!
12.        Mumford and Sons – I love mumford and sons, hubby calls them the wuzels, for you non English and under 40s, google it! (that’s all of you then!!)
13.        Paramore – im a bit hit or miss with paramour, sometimes I like them sometimes I don’t. this was okay!

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!