This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

1312 days 6 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Deshon: From my perspective you played a very balanced game, good in all but not standing out as great/poor in any. Would you be able to run me through where you thought your strongest moves were, and what you would change, if any if you redid this game?

I think my strongest game move in the game was being well-rounded in the social aspect of the game. I think I maneuvered my way in the game socially by building bonds with people, but not giving people false promises or false F2s. I strategically didn’t try super hard in immunity challenge, because I knew that multiple people were being seen as competitors and threats because they are good at challenges. I wanted to keep my name off the radar as much as possible, and I think I did that by having such a good relationship with Kim. Again, you’re right my game was not the most flashy, and I didn’t make the most moves, however I do feel like I played the best in terms of how I treated people knowing that in the end ultimately the jury would be voting. I think I played as loyal as possible when compared to Max.

My biggest regret is not listening to my gut and taking Kim to F5.. it really would have shifted the game and been a complete beneficial move, because me, Kim, and Max would’ve had votes going into the F5.
1312 days 6 hours ago
Maxi1234
Max: I will admit your physical and strategic games were great, and while your social game worked you weren't able to keep from leaving a blood trail behind. If you could redo this game, would you have changed anything about your social strategy?

I think my social strategy was ruthless and cutthroat at times. However, I think had I laid low just a few rounds it would make me less of a target. Due to the sides being very split up, I don't think I could have laid low however. It was playing with the cards that I was dealt. I do think I signed too many checks that I couldn't cash, and I understand that. But I was just playing on end game so I'd be able to convince you all that I wanted this so badly. Nonetheless, I would have been less promising with deals, but than again, those are the reasons why I'm here. Because of my deals with you, Kim, Zach, Deshon. You guys are the reason I'm here. Had I played differently, I don't think you guys would have trusted me as much, therefore, I don't think I'd be here.

So, no, I wouldn't really change my game aside from being a little less aggressive.
1312 days 6 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Desh and Max
if you could choose two people to replace you two who would it be?
(Not named zeev and Zach)

I would say Kim and Matt. Kim, because I think Kim played an awesome game and was underrated. I also think Matt was the underdog of the season and his idol play shifted the game when it became predictable.
1312 days 5 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Idk just pick a number 1-10 I’ll vote for whoever is closer
1312 days 5 hours ago
Maxi1234
5 it’s my favourite number.
1312 days 5 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Coolbrandonman
Idk just pick a number 1-10 I’ll vote for whoever is closer

expected haha 7
1312 days 4 hours ago
Maxi1234
I love you Desh Desh.
1312 days ago
EvictionFreak
Kim, because I think Kim played an awesome game and was underrated.

Oh Desh, I'll give you my vote for this comment.
1311 days 23 hours ago
EvictionFreak
Damn Desh you shouldve picked 6 to even up the probability!!! lol
1311 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
7/8 jury votes received
1311 days 15 hours ago
DrPepsi
Goodluck to the both of you! this was a hard decision but let’s see if the bridesmaid can turn into the bride!

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!