This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

1319 days 21 hours ago
Maxi1234
Also I know what Zach said, and it was true and I managed to run it back to Deshon to cover his bases. I knew that both of them wouldn’t vote me out either. So I made sure the two of them were fine with me, and if anything, they would backstab each other instead.

So Kim, that chat was true.
1319 days 21 hours ago
Maxi1234
I also never blocked anyone here I was just away for a full day (and maybe two) for work duties.

I had to communicate through Snapchat.
1319 days 16 hours ago
DrPepsi
Desh and Max
if you could choose two people to replace you two who would it be?
(Not named zeev and Zach)
1319 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
2/8 jury votes received
1319 days 14 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Max,

Don't ask me to join a game with you, talk all season about how we are a final 2 and even on finale night message me shit like "Imagine we aren't the final 2" and liken us to Janelle and Kaysar and just to cut me at the end.

Having me throw comps to you and wanting me to vote off people who weren't even coming for me just to fuck me at the end... Were you just planning to cut me all along and make me look like a fool for doing whatever I could to protect our alliance?

I was 100% with you here as always and was planning to take you to the final 2 even if I lost 8-0 because loyalty means more to me than hurting a friend. I don't care if you wouldn't have cared if I cut you because regardless I wouldn't have done it. I was willing to cut all my allies here to keep you safe so that we could be at the end together and I practically did that when I should have just worked with people like Matt and Kim or whoever else.

You're still losing this game and you can cry about it on the blogs page if you want to but the reason you always lose is because you treat even people who are 100% loyal to you like shit.

Enjoy second place again

Goodbye
1319 days 14 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
deshonBANNEDISBACK
If Zach was lying to me about that, then that’s something to be addressed because he flat out told me that was a lie. :/

---

Yes I said it and I denied it in the hopes that Kim had never sent you any actual proof and that you would take my word over his and it worked I guess
1319 days 13 hours ago
Maxi1234
Zach to be fair you were winning, and I know for a fact that you have done this to me before. So I think it’s only fair. I’ve played games before where I got mocked for bringing to stronger player to the end with me, despite being loyal, and I did not want to repeat history.

I don’t feel bad, I do think the way I did It was cutthroat, but regardless, I know sitting against you would be stupid because you were gonna win the game.
1319 days 13 hours ago
Maxi1234
Cam, I would pick a combination of you, Matt and Alvaro.

I think the three of you were all very aware, and you were the only three to come against the group at one point. I think had you guys found success with that, we’d definitely see two of you three in my spot. And it would be very well deserved.
1319 days 13 hours ago
Maxi1234
And Zach you were winning 8-0 that’s the thing. I can value friendship, but I didn’t wanna shame myself by losing another group game by being loyal.

For once, I put myself first and I wanted to do what was best for me to win. You were winning this game, and I would have been a fool to hand you a win.
1319 days 13 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Maxi1234
Zach to be fair you were winning, and I know for a fact that you have done this to me before.

When did I do this to you? Have we ever even played a group game together before?

You literally snaked me and you're still losing.
1319 days 13 hours ago
Maxi1234
Well whether I lose or not, at least I did whatever I could in my favour to win. And if I still don't win after that, I guess I'll never win after all. I wouldn't change a single thing.

You've done this to me in other games before, whether it be a group game or not, it's in the same context and I have never been mad at you in games before.

And it's not like I voted you out over nobodies, Ze'ev trusted me 100% and I've grown close to them in this game, and I've known Deshon for YEARS...
1319 days 13 hours ago
Maxi1234
I think it should be a little less about you, and you should see it more as a compliment. You were winning the game, imagine how I'd feel bringing you and losing 8-0? It's simple math. As someone who isn't generally liked here, I have to weigh out my options. So bringing someone who would get literally ALL the Jury votes is a rookie mistake. I think I really did what was best for me,

It's a game.
1319 days 13 hours ago
Maxi1234
And Zach, get over yourself. No offence but this wasn't your charity game, and I won't sit here and let people like you and Michael shit on my game for being "disloyal". The whole alliance made Final Four, and I wanted to win and I knew you were winning.

Will even said you were his WINNER'S PICK? So, clearly I did something right by voting you out. It's really nothing personal. I like you, and I still do. But you have to be kidding me when you thought I would just sit here, drop dead, and let you win this game and get criticized by the Jury for just doing your dirty deed.

I really don't care, if I was on another user, and played the exact same game, I would win. It's just because I have a reputation, and people tend to not associate me with playing a good strategic game.

I really wouldn't change anything, and that's on period. I have nothing else to say.
1319 days 13 hours ago
FairyBoss
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c7/38/6d/c7386d6d4903000f3178af1e957bcaa9.gif
1319 days 11 hours ago
Kippahkid
Thank you for the responses, I have one more question for both of yall before I feel ready to vote.

Max: I will admit your physical and strategic games were great, and while your social game worked you weren't able to keep from leaving a blood trail behind. If you could redo this game, would you have changed anything about your social strategy?

Deshon: From my perspective you played a very balanced game, good in all but not standing out as great/poor in any. Would you be able to run me through where you thought your strongest moves were, and what you would change, if any if you redid this game?

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!