This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

1320 days 7 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Desh, I think you played well in some points but you used people in a very bad way (not me). In my opinion (as I use to be a loyal player) that's very bad to try a win. Weren't you thinking about the jury management? Congrats for getting Kim and Ze'ev under your arms. It was impressive how they sheeped you in this game. And they didn't do it for loyalty, but you managed, somehow, to keep them with you, which was very interesting (and very bad for my game).

I wholeheartedly did not try to use people to my advantage. If you are referring to Kim, I genuinely had a great friendship with Kim... I talked to Kim the most I feel like, but I honestly could not find a way to vote with Kim the entire game during merge, but it was never me using Kim at all. I said in multiple of my DRs how much I loved Kim and how I felt at times Kim would feed me false information to flip me, but I was never willing to completely flip and show my cards until F6, and ultimately I made a bad decision voting Kim out.
1320 days 7 hours ago
Maxi1234
Honestly I think your great was good. I think you played the best with what you were dealt. Had you gotten Ze’ev out over Brandon, I think you and Alvaro or Kim would be sitting here. I think you really would have won if you made it too.

Honestly I was mad, not gonna lie, cuz I played really hard to get here but I guess there was some truth to it, because I want this so freaking bad.
1320 days 7 hours ago
Maxi1234
I do think my biggest competitors were Matt, Cam and Zach. Those three were winning 100% if they made it.

I also think Kim and Ze’ev would have been solid underdogs, especially considering this is a bitter jury.
1320 days 7 hours ago
Kippahkid
I want say congrats on finals yall! I'll start

"Ultimately, I knew that Max was taking me... as we were a F2 all season, so I understand why he gave Ze’ev 3rd. I don’t know if he made the right move, but I do respect the loyalty."

Deshon I'd just like you to know that Max and I were also a F2 since day 2, so it wasn't out of loyalty there.

I knew about you working with Kim and multiple sources had been telling me that you'd been targeting me multiple times throughout the game, so I'm sorry we weren't able to get closer because of that.

But this leads to some questions I have for both of you.

Deshon: If you had known that Max agreed to have a F2 with me and a F3 with me and Zach, would have you played differently?

Max: I understand your gameplay, and I think it was great gameplay to get to the end, but it left a lot of blood on your hands. Why do you believe that Desh was the best person to go up against in the F2?
1320 days 7 hours ago
Maxi1234
I believe Deshon was the best person for me to bring because we both played very similarly, both got blood on our hands for breaking deals, and both played synchronized with one-another.

While you had no blood, had people genuinely like you, and had no one mad at you. I think that is a deadly combination going into the Final Tribal Council. And I didn’t wanna face up with that.
1320 days 7 hours ago
Maxi1234
I also think I played more abrasively and really did what was best for me, and didn’t really look out for others. While that did benefit me, I can take responsibility for how it made others feel about me.

I really came into this game to win, and I think I showed that I am strategically competent enough to carry out this win.
1320 days 7 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Deshon: If you had known that Max agreed to have a F2 with me and a F3 with me and Zach, would have you played differently?

Honestly, I did not know the extent to all the deals Max made, I probably would’ve played a bit differently had I known I was potentially expendable to him. However, I will admit now that everyone is saying they had deals with Max, I was not aware. I was only aware of him taking me to the end because that’s what was said to me.
1320 days 4 hours ago
EvictionFreak
Kim essentially felt (somewhat) comfortable to go to sleep without talking any time of game with me.

LMFAOOOOO I slept 2 am everyday tbh, its not that im feeling safe at all. I'm just tired, but okay...
1320 days 4 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
I mean but you knew he was using an idol on you and at that point you were safe, so regardless my intuition seemed somewhat correct? I’m just reiterating what was happening in my mind as it was happening, i’m not saying it was the reality lol...
1320 days 4 hours ago
EvictionFreak
Okay, in a way its been hurtful what you both did to me over and over again when I put my trust on both of you, yet I keep on forgiving both of you. With that being said, I'm not bitter at all, I've forgiven whatever you both did. I wish I stabbed both of you and beat you, but guess thats not the case LOL So, a side of me actually is happy that one of you about to win, but please answer my question:

Max - On my exit day, you said you flipped on last minute bcs you panicked that the votes going to tie. Was that the truth? Or were you lying to my face the whole time? Or were you afraid of Zach or Zeev this whole time? Had you not won F4 immunity, Zach might win this whole game. So please make it make sense why you decline my offer to take out Zeev and possibly get an easier ride to the end.

Desh - I've been presenting you offers to make move numerous times and you never did. From the first merge tribal to vote off Zeev, then the next tribal to vote out Zach who thinks you're a threat, etc. Tell me why someone who is scared of making move deserves the win? Please share your logic how on Final 6 you think its beneficial to kick me out of the game, when you know my utmost loyalty is to you. Due to you once again following Max around and vote me out, you essentially have 3 people who would pick Max over you and your only hope is Max dragging you to FTC. So please elaborate your thoughts.

May the best man win!
1320 days 3 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
The main reason on why I was so hesitant, was because I did not want to make a move that was unjust to my alliance. If I was going to flip, I had to be very certain that it was for a good reason.  There was one point in the game where you were giving me information in order for me to flip on zach- specifically about you saying that Zach offered you an alliance with max, ze’ev, and cam and that you tried to include me but zach didn’t trust me. It was information that would potentially cause me to flip, however I found out that it was false. Zach said he never tried to make an alliance. So, I felt like at some points in the game you wanted me to flip but the foundation was never there.

I 100% owned up to making a dumb decision in the F6, because I knew you were a secure vote with me. If I didnt make it to the final 2, I would’ve completely been kicking myself because of it. It was a bad game move on my part.
1320 days 3 hours ago
EvictionFreak
Oh damn, that was true.. Zach wanted me, cam, max and zeev and exclude you. But theres no further follow ups tho, so.... Maybe good job Zach then! lol

I've never feed you false info, all is facts but people might deny it.
1320 days 3 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
If Zach was lying to me about that, then that’s something to be addressed because he flat out told me that was a lie. :/
1320 days 3 hours ago
EvictionFreak
Ummm thats a one time conversation that i tried to leverage to get you flip. So maybe Zach changed his mind or forgot about this convo.

Nvm, all is good! no bad blood. Hope the best man wins
1319 days 18 hours ago
Maxi1234
I did panic and Deshon and I switched last minute. I also thought stabbing Ze’ev might not be the best as it would make him bitter so I decided to keep him because I knew he would bring me to the Final Two. I also think when you side with people, flipping back and forth is never beneficial because you piss people off so I stuck to my guns and made the best of it. I tried to keep you for as long as possible, Kim, but I think the battle lines were already implanted and I couldn’t let myself become a flip flopper.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!