This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

New Guinea -- Applications

Topic » New Guinea -- Applications

2105 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Thanks for your interest in Will's Survivor! This season will feature 16-18 contestants, depending on the quantity and quality of applications.  Applications will be open until July 31st, with the season scheduled to start either August 1st or 2nd.

Please take a moment to read the rules and regulations here: https://tengaged.com/group/5492-wills-survivor-new-guinea/forum/topic/21947789

Name (what you want to be called in-game):
Color Level:

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended):

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here:

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?:

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?:

Please mark the following times you can make LIVE challenges below by putting an "X" in each box (note that not all challenges will be live):

5 PM EST []
6 PM EST []
7 PM EST []
8 PM EST []
9 PM EST []

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?:
2105 days 12 hours ago
lionsden121
Tim
TV Star
just tell me urs and i'll add you i keep forgetting mine ;)
yes in my profile
DETERMINATION AND FIRED UP TO WIN AT ANY COST
cambodia cause i wasnt spoiled and i actually enjoyed the season
all of the above
yes
2105 days 11 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Keizo
Color Level: Blue

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): You have mine

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: Uhh check my profile

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: Loyalty and Determination to win

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?:  Hmm I thinki cook islands

Please mark the following times you can make LIVE challenges below by putting an "X" in each box (note that not all challenges will be live):

5 PM EST [X]
6 PM EST [X]
7 PM EST [X]
8 PM EST [X]
9 PM EST [X]

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: You know it
2105 days 9 hours ago
Craftycam10
Name: Panda
Color Level: White (I know sad)

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): my computer broke so no

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: No but I hope to expand that!

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: I am kind of like Tony willing to win at all costs

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Game Changes because it brought back most of the top competition! But it was pretty dry....

5 PM EST 0
6 PM EST 0
7 PM EST x
8 PM EST x
9 PM EST Maybe

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: Yes!
2105 days 9 hours ago
Aleksandre
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Well I have three names weirdly, my real name is Myles, but for Europeans i'd like to be called Yann. And just for simplicity, people just call me Alek or Aleksandre

Color Level: White, although a newbie I posses a big influence and a strategic mindset

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): gelvismyles@gmail.com

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: I've only recently played 3-4 games, and also i've played survivor roblox which is quite intense. If accepted, i will bring my A game.

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: Well, not to brag people usually like me. I'm not a backstabbing kind of person. I would like to play as strategically as possible, and play with the mind. And i hope to bring some spiciness to the chat

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Well, personally as a proud filipino, I loved Survivor Cagayan.

Please mark the following times you can make LIVE challenges below by putting an "X" in each box (note that not all challenges will be live): It really depends on the day, and when. Please get back to me as soon as possible for the proposed days it will be on. But ill try my best to prioritise the show, so ill just put an "X" for all of them

5 PM EST [X]
6 PM EST [X]
7 PM EST [X]
8 PM EST [X]
9 PM EST [X]

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: Yeah, of course I would be on as much as possible to bring my influence up and such.
2105 days 7 hours ago
Chandelier
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Chandler
Color Level: Black

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): guilherme_cruzz

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here:

1st D&B's Survivor Season 8 : Blood vs Water
1st Season 2 : Survivor Indonesia
2th M&N's Survivor: Ethiopia
4th D&B's Survivor Season 7 : Samoa
7th Link's Survivor Galapagos
15th Pokepat's Survivor \\ Fiji

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?:

I believe that I am a player who knows how to adapt in different situations. In all my past experiences I have been forced to play a different game every season proving that I am able to adapt and play with what I have in my hands

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?:

currently my favorite season is Worlds Apart because it has some of my favorite players and I consider it a good season although a lot of the cast is annoying.

5 PM EST []
6 PM EST []
7 PM EST [X]
8 PM EST [X]
9 PM EST [X]

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: Yes :)
2105 days 5 hours ago
J2999
Name (what you want to be called in-game): James
Color Level: Red

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): live:james2999akaj2

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: All on my profile

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: Good strategy!

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Personally loved Game Changers

5 PM EST [X]
6 PM EST [X]
7 PM EST []
8 PM EST [X]
9 PM EST []

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: Yessir!
2105 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Patrick
Color Level: Red

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): pokepat140

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: just a few of them, rest are on profile:

[1st] BigBen's Survivor: Comoros {5-1 Vote}
[7th] Emotion's Survivor: Amazon {4-3 Vote}
[12th] M&N's Survivor: San Marino {8-4 Vote}

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: activity, confessionals, and better strategy

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: idk if I have a favorite

5 PM EST [X]
6 PM EST [X]
7 PM EST [X]
8 PM EST [X]
9 PM EST [X]

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: yeah
2104 days 23 hours ago
chillum
Name (what you want to be called in-game):Logan R
Color Level:Brown

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended):ChillumTG

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here:there in my profile bio if you want to take a quick look

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?:im a active and entertaining player

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: probally samoa or heros vs villians

i can make all these times probally like half the days

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: yes of course
2104 days 22 hours ago
muffinman
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Addison
Color Level: Gold

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): I don't remember off the top of my head but I can get it if need be

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: Yes, a lot. Mearl's Survivor, TTRS, etc. (it's been a while)

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: I bring an incredibly fierce drive to win and competitive spirit that is going to make me an interesting and dangerous competitor.

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Heroes vs. Villains

5 PM EST []
6 PM EST []
7 PM EST []
8 PM EST []
9 PM EST []

If I'm working, I can't make any of these because I'm almost always the closer and that means I'm there until like 10 #rip

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: Yes
2104 days 22 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
name mark
yellow
um yes mud survivor 19th    karas 16               pokepat still going its merge atm
i will
be able to do all but 9
5x
6x
7x
8x
my fav season is cook islands
i will send lots of confeessinals and big bens also i am the fan favourt and hoost favrout and im also called king  i will send confeesinals compete and vote you should cast me because im amazing
2104 days 21 hours ago
Logie56
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Logan M.
Color Level: Dark Green

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): TheLoganMTV

[11th/20] M&N's Survivor: San Marino

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: A wicked social game, insanely strategic mindset, confessionals every round and an iconic af personality!

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Kaoh Rong

5 PM EST []
6 PM EST [X]
7 PM EST [X]
8 PM EST [X]
9 PM EST [X]

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: Yes.
2104 days 14 hours ago
Baseball03
Tristin
Light Green
tristingoings21@gmail.com
Big brother Spain ( 2nd) Tengaged Offical Survior (3rd and 5th)
I will do anything to win this game even backstab my allies
Second Chances
6x
7x
8x
Yes
2104 days 13 hours ago
ferdinandz
Name (what you want to be called in-game):
Color Level: Dark green

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): ferdiee11

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: Since 2011, check my page :)

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: I am always trying to put sonething extra and are always playing for the win.

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Cagayan.

5 PM EST [x]
6 PM EST [x]
7 PM EST [x]
8 PM EST [x]
9 PM EST []

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: Yes sir
2104 days 4 hours ago
paul028
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Paul M (M if another Paul plays)
Color Level: Silver

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): paulm7431@gmail.com

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: God alot. https://tengaged.com/blog/paul028/8380019/i-cant-delete-blog-so

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: I like to think I'd bring a new level of strategy, I do get targeted ALOT early on in survivor but I can wiggle my way out if lucky :)

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Second Chances, because it's the only one I ever saw kjsdfksahsj

5 PM EST X[]
6 PM EST [X]
7 PM EST [X]
8 PM EST [X]
9 PM EST [Maybe]

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: Yes.
2104 days 3 hours ago
benjopher
Name: Ben
Color level: White

Any group game experiences: Nope

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: I’m very mysterious and quiet. I also play strategically in my own personal ways ;)

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Ghost Island (i thought it was cool to bring back some old time consequences and powers)

5pm [maybe]
6pm [maybe]
7pm [maybe]
8pm [X]
9pm [X]

Yes, I promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!