This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #9

Topic » Immunity Challenge #9

799 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

Ok, first things first: Flair, give up the necklace. Immunity is back up for grabs.

Tonight’s immunity challenge is called “Touchy Subjects”

This challenge is a time-honored Survivor classic. When the challenge begins I will post a series of opinion-based questions, and you’ll have to answer each one with another tribe member who is still in the game (you CAN say yourself if you so desire). When answering don’t necessarily answer with your own personal opinion, but with what you think the majority of the group would say. Every time you answer with the majority, you score a point. The person with the highest score wins immunity. There is NO collusion allowed in this challenge and if I see any evidence of you coordinating answers with your alliance you will all be DQed from the challenge.

Also, I am going to say this once: send ONE list. Do not send TWO lists like some hosts have you do (i.e one with your personal opinion and one with majority opinion or whatever, it’s dumb and everybody sends the same thing anyway). Send ONE list or I will call you an idiot and tell you to re-do it. Challenge begins at 6 PM EST and lasts until 8 PM EST, or until I have received all the submissions. Any questions, just ask. Good luck!
799 days 19 hours ago
keefe
YAY for 1 list ur the best
799 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Oh I meant to say 5 PM EST tomorrow not 8, I copied it from last season my bad
799 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Questions:
1. Who is the overall biggest threat to win right now?
2. Who needs to stop playing with their heart and start playing with their head?
3. If everybody on this tribe took an IQ test, who would score the highest?
4. If this tribe was stranded on a real deserted island, who would be the first person to die?
5. Who is the most likely to be dragged to the end as a jury goat?
6. Who do you most see yourself hanging out with in real life?
7. Who did you not expect to make it this far this season?
8. Who mistakenly thinks they are in control of this game?
9. Who is the most trustworthy player left in the game?
10. Who is the most likely to get 0 answers correct in this challenge?

Answers due by 5 PM EST tomorrow. Good luck!
798 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
1. Who is the overall biggest threat to win right now? - Keith and Michael
2. Who needs to stop playing with their heart and start playing with their head? - Flair
3. If everybody on this tribe took an IQ test, who would score the highest? - Keith
4. If this tribe was stranded on a real deserted island, who would be the first person to die? - Jacob and Flair
5. Who is the most likely to be dragged to the end as a jury goat? - Jacob
6. Who do you most see yourself hanging out with in real life? - Callia, Stoner, and Michael
7. Who did you not expect to make it this far this season? - Jacob and Stoner
8. Who mistakenly thinks they are in control of this game? - Flair
9. Who is the most trustworthy player left in the game? - Callia
10. Who is the most likely to get 0 answers correct in this challenge? - Jacob
798 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
SCORES:
Callia - 9/10
Joey - 7/10
Michael - 7/10
Flair - 6/10
Austin - 6/10
Keith - 5/10
Jacob - 5/10
Kevin - 4/10
Stoner - 2/10

CALLIA WINS IMMUNITY!
798 days 19 hours ago
joey65409
I-
798 days 19 hours ago
ParvatiS
I-
798 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Callia, congrats, you are safe for one more day in the game. Tribal will be up shortly!

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!