This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 - Samarkand

Topic » Tribal Council #1 - Samarkand

806 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch and approach the flame. Dip it in and get fire. In this game, fire represents your life. When your fire is gone, so are you.

Welcome to your first proper tribal council, Samarkand. Votes are due by 5 PM EST tomorrow. Not voting will result in a self-vote as usual.

PYN if you want a question.
806 days 3 hours ago
MrFreeze12
me pls
806 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Freeze — What do you think will be the top priority for tonight’s vote? Keeping the group strong? Getting a threat out? Something else?
806 days 3 hours ago
MrFreeze12
Well the last vote was about removing some conflict from the tribe, in getting rid of Ty. The objective might be the same as we know Burst and Flair had another fight in the tribe chat, or it could possibly be something else. We shall wait and see.
805 days 23 hours ago
dwipeouts
SpongeBob
805 days 18 hours ago
TheKevmiester
kev
805 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Dan — You were the only person not to vote in the majority at the first impressions vote. Are you worried you might be left out if the loop again?

Kevin — How, if at all, does Redemption Island factor in to your decision on who to vote tonight?
805 days 14 hours ago
GeorgeFlair
Hi me
805 days 9 hours ago
joey65409
Me

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!