This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Amu Darya - Cast Reveal

Topic » Amu Darya - Cast Reveal

820 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
why do they have cream and we ended up with RUST
820 days 9 hours ago
MrFreeze12
cause we are cooler :D
820 days 9 hours ago
AustinRules6969
i think rust is a pretty color
820 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
eat shit cream lover
820 days 8 hours ago
MrFreeze12
hahaha
820 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ok well I said no other twists and by that I meant EXCEPT FOR the day 1 thing I specificied in your casting mails.
820 days 8 hours ago
FairyBoss
not me fucking up a gif
820 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Now, the second part of tonight.

In your casting invitations I mentioned a day 1 twist – well, here it is. *passes out parchment and pens to everyone* – just like in Blood vs. Water (a 20 person season with Redemption Island), we’re doing a Day 1 first impressions vote off. No immunity, no advantages in play, nothing, just your social game and the 9 other people on your tribe. The two people with the most votes from each tribe will be the first two people voted out of the game and sent to Redemption Island. All votes will also be made public, so you’ll know who voted who.

Votes are due by 5 PM EST tomorrow. At that time I’ll read both tribes’ votes, and then we’ll head to the immunity challenge at 6.
820 days 8 hours ago
dwipeouts
Oh okay
820 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ok! So I've set everybody up with their production chats, I will add you to tribe chats shortly. Here we go!
820 days 8 hours ago
MrFreeze12
oop-
820 days 8 hours ago
GeorgeFlair
hi
819 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ok! Let's get to the votes.

We'll start with Samarkand.
819 days 9 hours ago
MrFreeze12
oop

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!