This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #15

Topic » Immunity Challenge #15

820 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

Ok, first things first: Wes, give me back the necklace. Immunity is back up for grabs.

Tonight’s challenge is called “The Tip of Your Tongue”

Each round, I will spell out the username of a past Will’s Survivor player, one letter at a time in separate posts (it can be anyone from Generation 2 or Generation 3). If you think you know who I’m talking about, post their full username in the forum (it must be correctly spelled for it to count). If you’re right, you score. The catch is that you only get one guess per round so if you’re wrong you’re out of the round and can’t guess any more. If you’re wrong I’ll just ignore you and keep posting letters. If I catch you deleting posts I will simply DQ you from the round anyway.

As an added twist, I will either start from the first or last character of the user’s username, so I could be spelling it forwards or backwards. For example:

I-S-A-N-D-E-H or H-E-D-N-A-S-I

The first person to get it right each round scores a point, first person to score 3 points wins immunity, guaranteed a 1 in 5 shot at winning the game. Losers, tribal council where somebody else is headed to Ponderosa.

Challenge at 7 PM EST. Any questions, just ask. Good luck!
819 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
We'll start at 7.
819 days 23 hours ago
Absol
white people be like
819 days 23 hours ago
DaddyDev
hi
819 days 23 hours ago
MrBird
HEHEHEHAHA
819 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ok! It's 7:00 so we'll get started. Pretty self-explanatory challenge tonight. Everyone ready!
819 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
First round in 3...
819 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
819 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
819 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
ROUND 1 START

D
819 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
A
819 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
N
819 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I
819 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
E
819 days 23 hours ago
MrBird
DanielSnooz
819 days 23 hours ago
Absol
danielzsnooz

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!