This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #7

Topic » Immunity Challenge #7

833 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will be live at, you guessed it, 7 PM EST. See you there!
833 days 8 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
struts in
833 days 4 hours ago
acline0730
Hi
833 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

Ok, first things first: Pago Pago, give it up. Immunity is back up for grabs.

Tonight’s challenge is called “Trivia Terrors”

This challenge will take place in 2 parts. In the first part, I will open a separate poll in the group for each tribe and your tribe will have 10 minutes to spam for as many votes on it as you possibly can. The number of people you manage to spam to vote for you will impact how much of an advantage you have in part 2 — for every person you get to vote for you, your tribe gets a 15-second head start on the other tribe (obviously, I will simplify this fraction down at the end). So for example if Tribe A got 20 votes and Tribe B got 10 votes, then Tribe A would get a 2.5 minute head start over Tribe B (5 minute advantage - 2.5 minute advantage).

For part 2, I will post 10 Samoa-related trivia questions in your tribe chat (note that these pertain to the independent state of Samoa, NOT American Samoa). Come up with the answers and mail them to me (on TENGAGED please so I know for sure who sent first) as fast as you can. You have to send all the answers at once for it to count. If you’re wrong I will only reply “INCORRECT” — first tribe to get all 10 answers correct wins immunity, safe for another round. Losers, tribal council where somebody will become the 7th person voted out of Heroes vs Villains.

One last thing: If you rapid fire spam my inbox with answers it will take me longer to look at them and thus longer for your tribe to know if you are right or not. So don’t do that.
Challenge at 7. Any questions, just ask. Good luck!
833 days 3 hours ago
purplebb4
Will all the answers be on wikipedia.
833 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Starting soon!
833 days 3 hours ago
acline0730
here
833 days 3 hours ago
_Ravenclaw_
here
833 days 3 hours ago
Bluejay7622
hiii
833 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
here
833 days 3 hours ago
purplebb4
here
833 days 3 hours ago
DaddyDev
hi
833 days 3 hours ago
Maxi1234
oh wow.. oh WOW
833 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Alright it's 7:01 so we'll get started. Countdown will be coming up shortly. Good luck!
833 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
833 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!