This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 - Lauaki

Topic » Tribal Council #1 - Lauaki

849 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch and approach the flame. Dip it in and get fire. In this game, fire represents your life. When your fire is gone, so are you.

Villains, welcome to the first tribal council of the game. Votes are due by 6 PM EST tomorrow. Obviously, not voting will result in a self-vote.

Also, I have one additional announcement to make this tribal. Yesterday I told you to "keep your eyes peeled" in the twist announcement. After this I hid instructions in the middle of the group description for how the first person from each tribe to message me could have a chance at claiming an advantage in the game. Nathan was the first villain to message me, and as such, won immunity from the first vote he attends. Thus Nathan cannot be voted for this round.

PYN if you want a question.
849 days 2 hours ago
DaddyDev
dev
849 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Dev - This season is most likely going to be leaps and bounds more active, at least in the early stages, than last season was. How does that affect your mindset in the early days of the game?
848 days 22 hours ago
Maxi1234
max
848 days 19 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
coco
848 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Max - We sometimes see people target former winners as potential "big threats" in the game. Is that something you're taking into account this season or does nobody really care about past games?

Coco - You're another person that's fresh off playing a season ago. To what extent are relationships from that season going to affect this one?
848 days 6 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
Coco - You're another person that's fresh off playing a season ago. To what extent are relationships from that season going to affect this one?

For me, not at all. I have told like everyone that talked to me that for me it's a completely new chapter. I never hold grudges from past games, I never bring past drama into a new game! So I'm hopeful that others have the same approach towards me this time around.
848 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll go tally the votes!
848 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
*returns with urn*

As the result of an advantage being played, there are only 9 votes in this urn tonight.

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
848 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

*nobody stands*

Alright, I'll read the votes.
848 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
First vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Robbie.
848 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Paulette. 1 vote Robbie, 1 vote Paulette.
848 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Robbie. 2 votes Robbie.
848 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Robbie. 3 votes Robbie, 1 vote Paulette.
848 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Robbie. 4 votes Robbie, 1 vote Paulette.
848 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
1st person voted out of Survivor: Heroes vs Villains...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Robbie. That's 5, that's enough, need to bring me your torch.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!