This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #1

Topic » Immunity Challenge #1

849 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

Welcome to the first immunity challenge of Heroes vs. Villains!

Tonight’s challenge is called “Build a Bridge and Get It Together”

The quintessential 2-part race challenge is back once again. In part 1, everybody on your tribe will work to build a bridge to get to your puzzle platform. Do this by posting “adds plank to bridge” as fast as you can in your tribe’s challenge forum (just copy paste the phrase, duh). There is no restriction on how often you can post, so spam away. Once your tribe has hit 300 posts, I will mail *two* designated people on your tribe a puzzle to solve. BOTH people must then solve the puzzle and post screenshots in THIS forum.

Note that your tengaged profile needs to be visible in the screenshot for it to count, like so: https://imgur.com/a/4xErjM4 . Also note that the puzzle solvers cannot help build the bridge, so keep this in mind when picking who you want to do the puzzle.

The first tribe to have both people post valid screenshots win immunity and an idol clue. Losers, tribal council where somebody will be the first boot.

Challenge at 7 PM EST. Any questions, just ask. Good luck!
849 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Oh by 7 PM EST I mean 7 PM EST on Thursday, January 13th. LOL.
849 days 11 hours ago
Absol
LOL.
849 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Your a plank
849 days 3 hours ago
MrBird
i quit
848 days 20 hours ago
Taya
mr bird istg
848 days 17 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
security who is this girl here
take her off the island.
848 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Check in now!
848 days 12 hours ago
keefe
keefe
848 days 12 hours ago
nmh95
Nathan, here!
848 days 12 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
checks in!
848 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
here
848 days 12 hours ago
acline0730
I am here and beautiful
848 days 12 hours ago
purplebb4
Hi
848 days 12 hours ago
Jxhn
hi
848 days 12 hours ago
Maxi1234
Hello!

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!