This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nauru - Final Tribal Council

Topic » Nauru - Final Tribal Council

863 days 2 hours ago
Typhlosion37
Now If anyone tries to justify or argue any of these things I’ve said they will immediately lose my vote. What I want from you, is to tell me 1 horrible thing about your 2 opponents games (FYI YOU CANNOT REPEAT WHAT I SAID ALREADY ABOUT THEM). Whoever comes up with the most insulting answer gets my vote. I want other reasons why you all played bad games that I don’t already know. DRAG AWAY BITCHES

i'll start with the other weak aspects of my game. competition wise i wasn't at every challenge, but when i was i only won one of them. strategy wise, i almost got evicted a final 10 immediately followed by losing my closest ally AND my idol at the same time. i also didn't have very good jury management i realize.

moving on, israel.

israel was a standby this game, he came online and voted what others told him to most of the time, vote a person who thinks for themselves and whose big move wasnt "unintentionally flushing people idols/advantages"

nolan was more of a flip flopper than me, without even owning up to it like i do. he actively put himself at risk for no reason, including almost going to rocks for you which was a good play on you for almost pulling it off, but an extremely weak move that nolan almost went through with.

hope thats enough!
863 days 2 hours ago
Typhlosion37
MrBird
well I’m not voting Israel lmao

Nolan spoke like 5 words to me all game, and while I was inactive I’m the one in the jury, so… :s

Ryan’s speech straight up made me cringe and made an easy vote much harder

so if Ryan or Nolan would like to maybe elaborate further on why I should vote them that’d be nice thanks (don’t be afraid to repeat yourself I literally only ctrl + f’d my name and read those parts)

Raul, i did consider your deal. however at the end of the day, even if it wasn't true, it seemed to me like you had a lot of people protecting you that weren't me. i'm not sure if you were or were not more loyal to me than them, but i chose to go with the side that i felt would protect me over others rather than flipping to be at the bottom of a bigger group.

i think you should vote for me because although i made mistakes to put myself in danger at final 10 and lost my closest ally at final 9, i never got another vote and voted in majority the rest of the game. i saved nolan and israel in their respective ties, so they both owe some of their game to me. nolan even almost risked rocks at the final 6 when he had a 33% chance of going home and i had to help talk him out of it.

i managed to have a level of control every round after i almost got evicted while still making sure i had bigger strategic and social targets ahead of me, such as wes coco and alyssa.

i think of the final 3, i played the best game and hope you can see/respect that.
863 days 2 hours ago
Bluejay7622
Ryan and Israel both good answers
863 days 2 hours ago
Maicolx3
I meant intentionally btw!
863 days 2 hours ago
MrBird
i have heard enough, good luck.
862 days 21 hours ago
ahea7561
Raul-

Nolan spoke like 5 words to me all game, and while I was inactive I’m the one in the jury, so… :s

so if Ryan or Nolan would like to maybe elaborate further on why I should vote them that’d be nice thanks (don’t be afraid to repeat yourself I literally only ctrl + f’d my name and read those parts)

I think I overall had more agency this game. I was able to not only control votes where I wanted to go this game, but until final 6 there were very little repercussions to it. People still wanted to work with me, people still thought they wanted to sit at the end. I only was risked for elimination at the final 8 tribal. And although we weren’t aligned I didn’t vote for you to go home Raul!
862 days 21 hours ago
ahea7561
Now If anyone tries to justify or argue any of these things I’ve said they will immediately lose my vote. What I want from you, is to tell me 1 horrible thing about your 2 opponents games (FYI YOU CANNOT REPEAT WHAT I SAID ALREADY ABOUT THEM). Whoever comes up with the most insulting answer gets my vote. I want other reasons why you all played bad games that I don’t already know. DRAG AWAY BITCHES

Let’s start with Israel- I’d like to compare his game to a lost puppy. This man disappeared for hours on end, and would vote with anyone willing to feed him a vote. His loyalty didn’t really exist to anyone thag didn’t message him 4 minutes before the vote. I finally had to put a leash on the lost puppy Israel and walk him to final 3 myself

Ryan, may have been a delivery driver over this holiday season… but you know what he didn’t deliver? Anything interesting. He overemphasizes moves that, worked with people who wanted him gone the very next day, and was all take with no follow through. This man had an IDOL, and let it just walk away when chase got voted out, like that’s just such an amateur move. So if any of your Christmas gives came damaged, don’t be shocked if Ryan set them on your porch
862 days 20 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
oh wow
862 days 20 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
I've been pretty much decided for quite a while but just wanna say without names: 1 of you said what I expected them to say (in a good way).  1 of you surprised me. 1 of you disappointed me.

Then again, my vote is not really going to matter because I know where the rest of the jury stands and my 1 vote is not going to change that! Good luck to all 3 of you and I'm glad I got to play w you.
862 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
8/9 jury votes received

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!