This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nauru - Final Tribal Council

Topic » Nauru - Final Tribal Council

862 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
We'll now bring in the jury: Dev, Raul, Robbie, Chase, Sea, Jadine, Wes, Coco, and Alyssa.

Ryan, Nolan, Israel, the jury will now decide which one of you wins. Pretty sure all of you know how this works. The jury will ask whatever they want and you...answer. Pretty self-explanatory. Posting an opening speech is not mandatory but highly reccommended.

Jury, you have until 7 PM EST TOMORROW to cast your vote for a winner. At that time, we'll have our reunion show where I read the jury votes and we discuss the season!
862 days 23 hours ago
Typhlosion37
i'll type up a speech but in the meantime send questions for me to answer
862 days 23 hours ago
SeaViper
Hi fuckers, I have 3 questions for ya'll

1: Peppa Pig or Telletubbies
2: Who is the worst member of production?
3: Tell me why I should vote for you rn. If your good, you might JUST change my mind
862 days 23 hours ago
acline0730
Israel - Please show the jury all the decisions you were behind. I know you did a lot of behind the scenes work and I don't want the other two to overshadow your plays. Excited for you, and hope you win!

Ryan - Still fuck you. I need to take you back to kindergarten and show you how to be a decent human being apparently.

Nolan - Very disappointed in you.
862 days 23 hours ago
Maicolx3
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/48/fd/30/48fd30f34f3b1e34c71747b5d2967a6c.gif
862 days 23 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
First of all, huge congratulations to all 3 of you <3 You really did it!! I'm so proud of you! It was a pleasure playing with each of you!

Well.. I feel like the jury is debating between 2 players but I want to give each of you a chance... 

1. Ryan: How did your strategic gameplay help you make it to end?

2. Israel: Did you intentionally fly under the radar? if yes, why?

3. Nolan: How did your social game help you reach the final 3?
862 days 23 hours ago
KingB24
Congratulations legends! I was like not around in this game so please do not think I have any dislike or problems with you because of me never responding to you, everyone got the same treatment from me. LOL

I would just like to hear from each of you about the moment you felt MOST IN DANGER during the game and what you did to handle it and be safe.

Good luck!
862 days 23 hours ago
Typhlosion37
i'll try to explain my game here as short yet precise as i can to not waste too much time.

--------------------PRE MERGE-----------------

coming into the game I knew very few people, only chase/alyssa/jadine/wes/dev and somewhat raul. this put me in an interesting position later, as i would come to find out they were being grouped together and would likely pick each over me sooner or later.

the only notable things that happened pre merge were me finding the first idol and me being added to a majoriy chat on my first tribe of dev/myself/nolan/alyssa/raul. this not only jump started my relationship with nolan that would persist throughout the entire game, but helped me see who others may be close to/want to work with (dev/alyssa/raul)

my swap tribe was pretty uneventful with a unanimous vote, but i did find out that someone already had the idol when it was already claimed, information i would hold onto for later.

----------------------POST MERGE--------------------

right off the bat I was involved in a huge play. the split 7-6 vote against dev (with the help of robbie's power) was instrumental to how the season would move forward. i was involved in talking to everyone who played a part in this vote, forming closer relationships with them. i considered telling people such as alyssa/jadine/wes about this, but none of them approached me about the vote at all so i felt like they assumed they didnt need me.

i also had chase giving me info from the other side as he was in a chat with nolan/alyssa/raul/wes/jadine (i think were the people?)

for 11th the vote against raul was harder, but still felt like it was smart for me. breaking down the numbers from that "side" was still a logical low risk play as there were bigger players i was working with to protect me. raul did ask me for a final 2 this round, but to me it seemed out of nowhere plus he didn't tell me about the chat he was in that i mentioned before, so i couldn't be sure he was as loyal to me as he wanted it to seem.

then for 10th everything went to shit, and i mean EVERYTHING. i was planning on sticking with the group i had been working with simply because they talked to me a lot more than the people i knew coming into the game. i explained this to jadine after she left but it was true for alyssa and wes as well at this point. none of them really ever talked to me much before this day. i have learned to put game and personal aside, and in this game it seemed like going against them was smarter if they weren't talking to me much.

i'm not completely sure how everything started, but it seemed like coco/robbie as well as alyssa/jadine/wes were all being told things about me. to this day i still don't know how much of it was true and how much wasn't because i don't really know what was said. however, i was able to flip enough people with me to protect me when the vote eventually tied. nolan and wes had both come to me with a 4-3-3 plan, but one vote went wrong against me instead. Robbie, i am sorry about you going here. if i caused your game to blow up i didn't mean to, but once i realized you had flipped it was all game and nothing personal. hell of a player.

before that vote i transferred my idol to chase because i felt safe and didnt wanna use it, but also didnt want it to go to waste if i did get out. however, chase went out the door here with my idol in his pocket. jadine/wes/alyssa all lied to me (as well as sea i think?) and then i realized i truly wasn't safe after the past 2 rounds.

at this point i decided to pivot again. i went to coco and israel, who had both been against me for 2 rounds, and talked to them for a long time convincing them i wanted to be loyal to them because the "trio" had just lied to me. i decided to go for jadine because i saw her as the glue holding wes and alyssa together, but everyone except nolan lied to me this round. in the tie i decided to stick with nolan due to the fact that sea had lied to me about the chase vote (and i think she voted me in the 4-4-2 as well).

the vote for 7th was wild. i knew nolan would be the swing from the moment the DC started and i didn't wanna be pushy, but did explain why i thought jadine going would be better for the reason i listed before. i do have to admit that coco having the 3rd idol was very lucky for me and was a huge boost into why i made it here, but making sure i was close enough to her for her to tell me about the idol when she wanted me out just a couple rounds before was also a huge awakening that i had cocos full trust now.

for 6th, voting out wes was hard. nolan wanting him to stay was tricky, but i knew i had coco and israel with me. Wes, you were a huge comp threat. after i told you i was voting you, you stated "why can't you just get me out for 5th or 4th? simply put, i knew i couldn't beat both you AND coco in comps. i saw you as the biggest jury threat and the biggest comp threat, so you had to go from a game standpoint and i hope you can see that.

the vote for 5th and 4th were pretty simple. me and nolan, while never saying it specifically, had a final 2 deal for a while at this point. coco being unkillable throughout the season, as well as being the most likely person to beat me r nolan in the final comp, is why she went first.

then for 4th, i won my only individual comp of the season. the most important one. i don't think i was going here either way, but it made me feel so good winning it when it counts.

alyssa, i know you're mad. i didn't vote you out because i think i beat israel, i voted you out because you have a LOT of friends in the jury. you saying you would get wes/jadine to vote israel only showed me that more. you had multiple locked votes in that jury no matter what. i thought my chances against israel and nolan were BETTER than if i were against you. i don't expect your vote here, but know it was nothing personal.

TLDR;

pre jury i found an idol that i never needed to use, as well as began analyzing the social positions around me.

post jury i played a huge part in going after a group of people i found threatening on a game level, before almost having my game blow up in my face. i was saved after a tie, then never got a vote against me from final 9 onwards without even needing immunity (although i did win the final 1 to add to my resume).

most importantly, i showed how adaptable i was. i went from working with coco/robbie/nolan/sea, to working with wes/jadine/alyssa, to managing to once again get coco's trust, as WELL as israel's when i had just voted him out twice in a row. through it all, losing allies, having my game blow up, losing my idol, none of it mattered because i made it here.

PLEASE vote me to win, i feel like i played the hell out of this season and deserve it. will answer any questions.
862 days 23 hours ago
Typhlosion37
OH AND ONE MORE THING.

when both nolan AND israel were in a tie vote, i stood my ground and am a VERY LERGE reason that both of them stayed in the game. I HAD THEIR GAME IN MY HANDS and kept them both because i knew it helped me just as much as it helped them. especially for israel. noan was almost to the point of willing to go to rocks and i had to convince him to bite the bullet and flip his vote. without me, neither of them would be here in that sense whereas israel voted AGAINST ME in my tie and i still got him to trust me after.
862 days 23 hours ago
acline0730
Ryan, how is flip flopping all the time (being a floater) good game play? You call it adaptable, but who were you really loyal to?
862 days 23 hours ago
Typhlosion37
SeaViper

3: Tell me why I should vote for you rn. If your good, you might JUST change my mind

1. gonna have to go with peppa pig because george is an icon of a character
2. mbarnish1.
3. i played an instrumental role in nearly every vote post merge, being a potential swing in the first 2, keeping myself safe in the tie when my game was falling apart, then rebuilding my game from there to never get a vote again AND be a swing vote to save BOTH OF MY OPPONENTS in their respective ties. finally, i never needed immunity but won the final one to show that i could if i needed to.
862 days 23 hours ago
ahea7561
Hi jury! Before starting my speech, I want to say that I had a BLAST playing this season with everyone. Overall, you all provided entertainment, and more tolerable people to play with than in my other seasons.

I came into this season seeing a LOT of familiar faces, and I wasn’t sure exactly how that was going to go. And jt was a lot lore challenging as the game went on!

Let’s back up and look at the pre merge:
I was immediately added to a group chat with Dev, Alyssa, Raul, and Ryan. This group was able to have a solid majority to get out some votes to get us through premerge. During this time I became close with Ryan who I stayed close with through the entire game. I also was close with Sea, and though in the minority, this was someone I trusted and thought could pull in to pull any votes off later in the game

In the swap I found myself in majority again with Sea and Ryan! I then found myself in yet another group chat with Sea, Coco, and Robbie (the alliance called SCAR). I was able to stay in majority and vote off some inactive players to help me get to the merge.

Once merge hit, I found myself kind of stuck in the middle of the two sides. On one side there was Sea, Robbie, Coco. On the other was Dev, Jadine, Alyssa, Wes, Raul. At this point I was close to both sides, and played the middle for as long as I could. I was able to build close relationships with others and actually not have my name thrown around until the final 8.

Dev going wasn’t something I really wanted at the time because he’s someone I have a great relationship with. As the game gone on, dev leaving meant I had the trust of Jadine and Alyssa more since I know they have a tight relationship as well

Rauls vote was neither good nor bad for me. Tbh I voted out coco here bc They we’re playing an idol and even though I didn’t have a working relationship with Raul.

One move that needed to happen for my own food was voting out Robbie. I just finished a group game with him and he won by being really tactful, playing both sides really well, and found lots of advantages. He told me about his extra vote which was used to get dev out. Once I knew his advantage was gone, I could dispose of him before he ultimately turned on me. He had closer allies and though I trusted him, I know if he didn’t go here he would easily get to the end.

My game however was NOT perfect. During the Touchy Subjects immunity challenge, I was voted as playing the best game at the time. Which I wanted people to think I was doing well, but that painted a huge target on my back. People were catching on to me playing a little more slyly. It was almost turned for the worst as I almost went home at the f8 tribal. I went into tribal expecting a 4-4 vote of Coco and Jadine. My original vote for Jadine was to show trust in some allies (I.e. coco). However my plan all along was to switch my vote to coco in the revote. However that wasnt the case. Instead it was a 3-3-2 tie between me and sea. Luckily Alyssa, Jadine, Wes, and Ryan saved me in the revote for me to fight another day. All hope was not lost as I was able to convince Coco to waste her idol which protected some allies of mine in the long run

At f 7- it was supposed to be an easy coco vote but sadly she found an idol and told Ryan last minute. Jadine left sadly. However the move benefits me still as my threat level decreased as I refused to take out their biggest threat, yet she left anyways. So my threat level diminished
After this is I was expecting more smooth sailing… well I was wrong. Survivor is all about perception and at this point in the game the 2 biggest threats were Coco and Wes due to challenge prowess. With coco winning final 6 immunity, Wes became the biggest target. The vote tied 3-3 and if still tied, it would go to Rocks between Ryan, Alyssa, and I. Being a 1/3 chance I go home was so risky and I decided to take a risk and send home a perceived threat in this game. I knew that I needed to not only make a move, but take power back into my own hands. That’s what this move provided.

I won my first immunity at f5 and was able to send the scariest player of this game home in Coco. It was logical to think they could win out and I needed the best chance to win final immunity

The vote out for f4 was between me, Israel, or Alyssa. I had to think about a few things. Likeability, resume, and loyalty. I had an undying loyalty to Ryan this game from merge onwards and even though he was safe I wanted to show him i am loyal. Alyssa is the most likeable human being on planet earth and I know NOBODY has anything negative to say about her, me included. This vote was because sitting next to Alyssa guaranteed me to lose jury votes and I needed to sit at the final three with the chance to get as many votes as possible.

This game was SO FUN! I didn’t find any idols, only got votes at f8, and was able to hide my threat
862 days 23 hours ago
Typhlosion37
CocoVanderbilt
First of all, huge congratulations to all 3 of you <3 You really did it!! I'm so proud of you! It was a pleasure playing with each of you!

Well.. I feel like the jury is debating between 2 players but I want to give each of you a chance...

1. Ryan: How did your strategic gameplay help you make it to end?

beng able to pivot when i was in danger. i almost got voted out in a tie and from there NEVER got a vote again because i made sure i was in with the right people who had power at the time. power comes from numbers in survivor and i made sure i was on the right side of the vote EVERY SINGLE TIME other than for 10th and 9th. i never needed comps, i never needed a group of people, i had myself and my closest ally only and was able to make sure others didn't take the shot anyways.
862 days 23 hours ago
ahea7561
SeaViper

Hi fucker!
1. Obviously telletubbies! Peppa freaks me Tf out
2. Matt, duh
3. Sea I think you should vote for me because we were able to work together for a long time without most people realizing our relationship! I also was able to hide my threat level for the entire game and use my relationships to not only save me from being eliminated for 8th but preventing it from happening again!
862 days 23 hours ago
Typhlosion37
KingB24

Congratulations legends! I was like not around in this game so please do not think I have any dislike or problems with you because of me never responding to you, everyone got the same treatment from me. LOL

I would just like to hear from each of you about the moment you felt MOST IN DANGER during the game and what you did to handle it and be safe.

i was obviously most in danger during the round for 10th. you may think that after the tie was more dangerous, but honestly pre tie was more scary for me. being able to convince jadine/wes/alyssa that i was loyal to them despite having barely talked to them throughout the game and making sure they voted robbie over me in the first place was HUGE, and i knew that they wouldn't flip during the tie.
862 days 23 hours ago
ahea7561
Acline

Nolan - Very disappointed in you.

Alyssa, my dear. I totally understand you being disappointed in me, because I know we had built a lot of trust this game and outside in the site. You are someone nobody could hate and tbh you proved to be my biggest threat facing the jury. I could see you winning in almost ANY jury situation which is terrifying. I totally respect you as a person and player. This vote wasn’t easy for me

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!