This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Second Chances Reunion

Topic » Second Chances Reunion

1258 days 15 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Who got most improved?
1258 days 15 hours ago
Kippahkid
"Who got most improved?"

Def not me XD
1258 days 15 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Will,

I had just come off a 5th place finish in the season before this. I didn't have much a break to regroup or anything. Did you expect me to make finals after doing so well so soon before this season or did you expect me to get out early based on that?
1258 days 15 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Will, where’s Dana?
1258 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Dinosauro27
Who got most improved?

If we're going by raw placing it would be Matt, he went from 18th to 3rd. Daniel also went from 13th to 1st, so he would probably have been the most improved gameplay wise this season.
1258 days 15 hours ago
Natepresnell
Thoughts on the best alliance of Ess' Angels and did you think me and Deshon could pull it off after Andrew's blindside
1258 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
sjsoccer88
Will,

I had just come off a 5th place finish in the season before this. I didn't have much a break to regroup or anything. Did you expect me to make finals after doing so well so soon before this season or did you expect me to get out early based on that?

Based on the cast I was expecting you to make merge, but I wasn't sure of much beyond that. I definitely would have been surprised if you were a premerge boot, as unless you're a winner I generally don't think people target too much based off of past placements.
1258 days 15 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
WILL U SKIPPED MY QUESTION
1258 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Natepresnell
Thoughts on the best alliance of Ess' Angels and did you think me and Deshon could pull it off after Andrew's blindside

Before you found the re-hidden merge idol, I was absolutely sure you guys were dead in the water (especially Deshon as he had fewer connections than you did). The fact that you ended up making the power switch back and forth every round made things more interesting and kept me on my toes for sure.
1258 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
lhooper902976
So going in, who did you think would win in the start of the game

I think Dana and I both had predicted either Zach or Kellen to win, but I'd have to go back through chatlogs.

5 min agoDelete ReplyDinosauro27
Will when are you gonna edit the wiki

Cryptspartan edits it, I don't know shit about coding lol
1258 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
thought on my gameplay based off my first season and now

I think you definitely had a pretty easy ride your first season because of the Attu pagonging, so I wasn't really sure how well you'd do coming in to this season. I definitely expected you to get out soon after Andrew was idoled out, but you defied the odds and made it all the way to the final 4, so I suppose I'd say you did better than I would have predicted a few days ago.
1258 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Dinosauro27
Will, where’s Dana?

Updating stuff on the google doc I think!
1258 days 14 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
thoughts on my game overall? better or worse than my original season?
1258 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Washed_Ravioli
thoughts on my game overall? better or worse than my original season?

Like Deshon you had a pretty easy ride to the final 4 so it's hard to compare, but I think you definitely proved that your last time playing wasn't a fluke -- you got (proportionally) about to the same point as Aleutians, but with a bigger season and harder cast overall.
1258 days 14 hours ago
Tbart
I know I didn't do much but thoughts on my game compared to first season?

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!