This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Second Chances Reunion

Topic » Second Chances Reunion

1279 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
This award goes to...KIM!

While #AsianKim/Oliver had a relatively short stay on this season, he didn’t leave before sending me plenty of confessional content that made me laugh and kept things entertaining in an otherwise dull slog of a premerge. So for that, he wins this award
1279 days 9 hours ago
Dinosauro27
1 min agosjsoccer88
Yea Dino is weird. I wouldn't sweat it Zach

Yooo what’s your problem with me ??? Wtf
1279 days 9 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
sjsoccer88
You taking Kellen out wasn't loyal to me girl

how is taking out someone who was better to go for my game was an attack aganist you? you’re kinda delusional but go off sweetie. just like how you would’ve prob sniped zach had you got the chance and if it wasn’t for my adv
1279 days 9 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Nothing LOL. I just think you're weird?
1279 days 9 hours ago
lhooper902976
Thank you will
1279 days 9 hours ago
Kippahkid
Just happy to have gotten nominated, go Kim!
1279 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Congrats to everyone who won awards!

Now let's see where Daniel and this season rank on the overall season/winner rankings.
1279 days 9 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
love you ze’ev!<3
1279 days 9 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Only person to be nominated for two awards here let’s go
1279 days 9 hours ago
Natepresnell
I can't wait to rank so low because I only sent 4 confessionals
1279 days 9 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Ze’ev truly robbed
1279 days 9 hours ago
MicklePickle20
SurvivorFan37
Congrats to everyone who won awards!

Now let's see where Daniel and this season rank on the overall season/winner rankings.

it would be winner/ overall season rankings since you mention Daniel's name first. you dumb prick
1279 days 9 hours ago
Kippahkid
<3
1279 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Season Rankings:

1. All-Stars
2. Senegal
3. Brunei
4. Tahiti
5. Second Chances
6. West Indies
7. Egypt
8. The Aleutians
9. Canary Islands
10. Santorini

This season was very dull to begin with (a lot of safe and unanimous boots), but picked up fast with Andrew's boot and the level of gameplay definitely got higher and higher the closer we got to the end. Overall, the strong middle and endgame makes Second Chances a solid mid-tier season.
1279 days 9 hours ago
Dinosauro27
It’s the way that maybe I could have had the opportunity to fumble the endgame drastically like Zach had all my friends like Patty, Kat, and Ze’ev made merge

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!