This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #12

Topic » Immunity Challenge #12

1312 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will be semi-live at begin at 7 PM EST.
1312 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

Before we get to tonight's challenge, DROP YOUR BUFFS.
1312 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Because congratulations, you've all made it to the merge!
1312 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
*hands out purple buffs to everyone*

Congrats on making it to the next stage of the game. You should try and come up with a new tribe name that has something to do with Bhutan (nothing ridiculous) -- I'll take whatever the general consensus is, or, if nobody cares, whichever suggestion I like the best!
1312 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Alright, now for your FIRST individual immunity challenge of the game.

Tonight’s Challenge is called “Firing Line”

Each of you will have three targets and a slingshot with the simple goal of shooting everyone else out to be the last person standing. When the challenge begins, you can shoot at someone by simply posting *shoots (name)’s target* in this forum. This knocks out one of their targets or “lives” in the challenge. After you’ve shot someone, you cannot shoot again until at LEAST 5 minutes have passed from your previous shot (there is no limit to the actual number of times you can shoot as long as you remain in the challenge). Once all three of someone's targets are shot, they are out of the challenge and can no longer shoot at anybody else. The last person left standing wins immunity and a clue to the location of the newly hidden merge immunity idol.

Note that if there is no winner after 24 hours, I will randomize who wins between the ELIMINATED players (this is because people have tried to gamebot this with their alliances before and not shoot each other until the time runs out), so don’t let it come down to that. There is also no deleting of posts allowed, and if you do it anyway I will just not count it.

Also note that you don’t have to check in to play for this one, everyone will be playing regardless of whether they’re online at the start or not.
1312 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
HOWEVER, there’s a bit of a twist to this challenge…

*pulls out a note in a bottle*

If you don’t think you need immunity tonight or would like to potentially play for something else, you can opt to play for an advantage INSTEAD of immunity. It will be publicly revealed who won this advantage, but not what it is. So assuming at least one person decides to go for this, there will essentially be two winners of this challenge. The last person left standing who decided to play for an advantage wins, and the last person left standing who decided to play for immunity also wins. If you want to play for the advantage, you must PM me that you want to do so BEFORE the challenge begins at 7.

Challenge begins at 7 PM EST and lasts until there is a winner (or 24 hours, barring that). Good luck!
1312 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
GO!
1312 days 2 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
*shoots Daniel’s target*
1312 days 2 hours ago
Natepresnell
*shoots Zach’s target*
1312 days 2 hours ago
sergeant
*shoots Kellen's target*
1312 days 2 hours ago
Kennel123
*Shoots Josh's target*
1312 days 2 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
*shoots Daniel’s target*
1312 days 2 hours ago
Natepresnell
*shoots Kellen's target*
1312 days 2 hours ago
sergeant
*shoots Kellen's target*
1312 days 2 hours ago
Kennel123
I-
1312 days 2 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
*shoots Mickle's target*

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!