This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tahiti Reunion

Topic » Tahiti Reunion

1287 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Next up is the award for Villain of the Season!

This one was tight between Ryan, Natalie, and Eoin, but ultimately the award goes to….
1287 days 19 hours ago
GrrrImABear
Natalie robbed btw =[
1287 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
...NATALIE!

Just as John was the quintessential hero, Natalie/Julio was the poster-child Villain for this season. He spread a lot of lies in the early merge to keep himself safe and put himself in a pivotal position between the two voting blocs each round, but this, by his own admission, caught up to him later in the game when the other players began to compare notes and put 2 and 2 together. Still, had Scottie not won the idol nullifier at final 7 the game would have likely very turned out very differently for him.
1287 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Our next award is for best pre-merger!

This one was between Vlad and Alexander. The award goes to…
1287 days 19 hours ago
mradamman12
period <3
1287 days 19 hours ago
sjsoccer88
I got the villain out <3
1287 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
...VLAD!

Honestly, this pre-merge was pretty dry, but I gave the award to Vlad as he had the most screen time out of any of the pre-jurors and was the most active overall. Had he made it to the merge I think he would have been a force to be reckoned with for sure, and I think voting him out over Natalie was the correct move for the rest of the Fautauas at the time.
1287 days 19 hours ago
GrrrImABear
iconic
1287 days 19 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Loves vlad <3 king

They did you dirty
1287 days 19 hours ago
Eoin
Me accidentally voting vlad out was kinda iconic
1287 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Finally, we have the award for Biggest Underdog/most underrated this season.

This one was a *really* hard choice between Scotty, Cubs, and Paulette. Ultimately, the award goes to…
1287 days 19 hours ago
hellocat
Eoin you're such a letdown

You were my sweepstake
1287 days 19 hours ago
Eoin
Sorry queen, i was as close i could be!
1287 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
...CUBS!

Cubs was someone who I think was in a much better position than many realized until his game was cut short by Natalie’s idol play (who wasn’t even targeting him that round). He had a super strong pre-merge social game and somehow had both sides convinced he was voting with them for a couple rounds after the merge until people eventually caught on. Even then, he only went home with 4 votes total to his name thanks to an off-the-cuff split vote. For being an OG tengager who’s group game I used to play back in the day, I’m glad we finally get to reverse the roles and have *me* give *you* an award this time.
1287 days 19 hours ago
Eoin
DADDDDDD

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!