This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tahiti Finale

Topic » Tahiti Finale

1328 days 4 hours ago
Jxhn
gg scotty
1328 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Scotty, the tribe has spoken

*snuffs torch*

Time for you to go.

Final immunity challenge coming up shortly. Get ready!
1328 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Your final immunity challenge is the classic “Survivor Pyramid” -- you’ll have to run through a 5-part race to get to the finish.

PART 1: Run up the steps to get to the top of the pyramid. Do this by posting *runs up step _* in separate posts, starting with 1 until you get to 20. Once this is done, you’ll move on to part 2. As always, spelling counts but I don’t care about punctuation

PART 2: Will’s Survivor Trivia. I will mail you 3 questions about past seasons of Will’s Survivor, one about each generation. Once you have the answers, mail them back to me. If you’re incorrect, I will only reply “INCORRECT”. If you’re right, I will say “MOVE ON” and you can start Part 3.

PART 3: Mini-Spam. For this, you must create a blog and get 5 people outside the game to comment “Unlocks pyramid gate”. Past or current players on this season may not comment. Once you have all the comments, post a link in the forum, and then you can immediately start part 4 (there is no need to submit to me, just post and go). If you post without having 5 posts (or start running down without posting the link), however, I’m deleting all your posts until you get to 5 or post the link, which is going to mess you up, so don’t do it.

PART 4: Run back down the side of the pyramid, starting with *runs down step 20* and continuing until you get back to 1. After this is done, I will mail you the final puzzle. Again, you must post a link to your blog for step 3 IN THIS FORUM before you start doing this (at least one person messes this up every season).

PART 5: A jigsaw puzzle. The puzzle will have a phrase on it (that is extremely cliche). Once you have the phrase, post it ALONG WITH a screenshot of your completed puzzle with your tengaged profile visible to finish.  You MUST post both the phrase AND a valid, working screenshot to win (although you can do them in separate posts if you mess up for whatever reason, I don’t care about that).

First person to complete the puzzle and post the phrase along with their screenshot wins immunity and a guaranteed spot at the final tribal council. Stakes are as high as they’ll ever be!

Any questions?
1328 days 4 hours ago
Jxhn
all good
1328 days 4 hours ago
mradamman12
im r
1328 days 4 hours ago
Eoin
im r
1328 days 4 hours ago
Eoin
will how does fire work
1328 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
@Eoin it's 3 Will's Survivor Trivia questions and the first person to get them right wins.
1328 days 4 hours ago
Eoin
I want to fucking jump in the fire
1328 days 4 hours ago
mradamman12
LMFAO ew
1328 days 4 hours ago
Eoin
CALL IN THE BOAT JEFF
1328 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ok ARE WE READY
1328 days 4 hours ago
Jxhn
yes
1328 days 4 hours ago
mradamman12
READY WILLIAM
1328 days 4 hours ago
BB5lover
sure bitch

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!