This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Aleutians Reunion

Topic » Aleutians Reunion

1321 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
DrPepsi
Will how did you feel about my game?

I think you were very flip floppy (not necessarily in a bad way), and definitely had the chance to make it to the end if you had managed to convince Ze'ev to use the idol on you at final 5. You were always the last priority for everyone on the opposing alliance to take out, your luck just eventually run out and you couldn't dodge any more bullets.
1321 days 12 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
where's my award? was my impact that negligible ?
1321 days 12 hours ago
Maxi1234
Will what did you think about my game as a whole? And what is your winner's ranking?
1321 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Flickgamecolin
How did u feel abt my game.

You were hardcore swap fucked, had things gone differently for you there you would have had potential to be a big villain. I definitely got the vibe that you got cut short.
1321 days 12 hours ago
Matte
Opinion about my game will
1321 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Washed_Ravioli
where's my award? was my impact that negligible ?

No, I actually think you had a big impact, you just play a lot like me -- very middle of the road, and on a season with more "chaotic" personalities like Max/Kim/Deshon you don't necessarily stand out as much. I actually did have you as my winner's pick at the start of the season and had you not been voted out at the final 4, there's a pretty good chance you would have won the whole thing, based on how the jury was feeling at the time.
1321 days 12 hours ago
RickDev
@will

I never asked this last season. Opinion on my gameplay? (im procrastinating from studying sorry lmao)
1321 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Maxi1234
Will what did you think about my game as a whole? And what is your winner's ranking?

I thought you were setting yourself up to be a jury goat for much of the season, but you pulled it off with a strong final tribal so that pretty much validates all the moves you made (from a strictly game-related perspective, of course). As far as winner rankings go, I don't have a formal one yet, I still have to type that up.
1321 days 12 hours ago
Flickgamecolin
Tea!
1321 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Matte
Opinion about my game will

I think your game was screwed once the merge vote happened, but had that gone the other way you would have been locked for the finale. You had great relationships and did a good job managing them, you just got screwed by an idol play and a super strong unbreakable alliance.
1321 days 12 hours ago
EvictionFreak
OMFG I WON SOMETHINGGGG LOVE YOU WILL!!!!
1321 days 12 hours ago
EvictionFreak
Tell me about my gameplay too teacher! I need to improve lol
1321 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
RickDev
@will

I never asked this last season. Opinion on my gameplay? (im procrastinating from studying sorry lmao)

I think I had the perception that you were in Tyler's shadow for many of the strategic decisions/votes the two of you made (though to be fair I got more of Tyler's perspective than most other people's), but I also don't blame you because had you cut him you wouldn't have been in a super great position with either of the main alliances. I think voting out Ryan and not taking it to rocks was a mistake in hindsight, but I understand where you were coming from in the sense that it would have made sense for Nathan and Timberlie to not let a former winner get to the end again.
1321 days 11 hours ago
RickDev
^ @nathan @brad
1321 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
EvictionFreak
Tell me about my gameplay too teacher! I need to improve lol

For your first time, you did great! Half the battle is just talking to people and making bonds and you did that really well. I do think people had the notion that you were somewhat untrustworthy and a big schemer/strategic threat, so if you had managed to make that seem less "over the top" then you might have gotten farther, if that makes any sense.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!