This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All-Stars -- Cast Reveal

Topic » All-Stars -- Cast Reveal

1365 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Alright, so I'll just go ahead and post the twists for the season!

FAKE IDOLS:

This season, we’re slightly changing how idols work. In the past, I would mail you definitively if you had found an immunity idol or if someone else beat you to it. This season, however, production will plant one fake idol per location after the real one is found. Thus, if you find an idol location in time I will say something along the lines of “you have found an object which appears to be an immunity idol, but you will not know for sure until you play it at tribal council”. The first two people to find an idol location will receive this message (with only the first person having the real idol, obviously), while every subsequent person to send me the link will get the standard “idol has already been claimed” message.

MUTINY TICKETS:

This season there will ALSO be a couple opportunities to claim a mutiny ticket, which will allow you to switch tribes before an immunity challenge begins (I will specify more in-depth if and when you actually get one, but basically you either play it live before the challenge begins or pre-send if you can’t be on). The way(s) in which you cab get one will be secret (“you’ll know it when you know it”), but there will be a total of 4 tickets given out during the game. Once we hit the merge it obviously becomes worthless, so use it or lose it. You also cannot get more than one ticket for yourself -- if you manage to claim a second one, you must will it to someone else in the game.
1365 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
So, that took way longer than we planned, but there you have it!

For challenges, the highest 2 responses were 6 and 7 PM EST by far, so we'll shoot for that time frame when doing them.

We'll add you to the chats shortly. Good luck All Stars!
1365 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Chukwani (Light Blue Buffs):
- Clair (haycsclair)
- Eric (awwsum11)
- James (J2999)
- Rick (RickDev)
- Sagar (obscurity)
- Sea (SeaViper)
- Timberlie (Timberlie)
- Tina (purplebb4)
- Tyler (bamold1999)
- Wes (Bluejay7622)

Kendwa (Fuschia Buffs):
- Absol (Absol)
- Brady (CoachWade)
- Daniel (DanielzSnooz)
- Jimmy (BB5lover)
- Johnny (Aquamarine)
- Kelly (Kelly0412)
- Nathan (nmh95)
- Ray (GentlemanG)
- Ryan (KidA)
- TJ (TJ2807)
1365 days 11 hours ago
Timberlie
You know what I have an issue. Why are there so many men? There's only 6 female avatars (7 with Jun). This does not accurately depict the society we live in.
1365 days 11 hours ago
purplebb4
0 min agoTimberlie
You know what I have an issue. Why are there so many men? There's only 6 female avatars (7 with Jun). This does not accurately depict the society we live in.
1365 days 11 hours ago
Absol
Ok if i dont get an intro i might actually quit...
1365 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Our final castaway is the first 3-time player of the generation -- from being idoled out with 2 votes in West Indies to winning Hero of the Season in Brunei, it's everybody's favorite furry indigo Jake Todd Jessica McMozzarella, otherwise known as Absol (Absol)!
1365 days 11 hours ago
haycsclair
Go, Chukwani!

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!