This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

1391 days 14 hours ago
Aquamarine
Jurors: [side note, this is not an easy task, I want to say the ones I'm most confident in are Tyler, Ryan, and Ben]

Sandy - Hali Ford - MORP queen who really stood no shot of making it farther when literally every vote randomly fell on her that round
Zach - Andrew Savage - Randomly idol fucked out of the game in the early merge
Tyler - Keith Nale - "Stick with the plan" type comment to me revealed too much and I played my idol; still a king though
Rick - Kelley Wentworth - Really took everything in me to not put Rick Devens, but I feel like Rick has the capability of playing idols correctly but no one will ever willingly let him get to the end because hes too competent in everything he does.
Adam - Purple Kelly - I wanted to root for him and drag him along but the effort level wasn't there LOL
Keith - Zeke Smith - Shady player whos strategy never works out because theyre too much of a gamebot
Ryan - Shirin Oskooi - Person I wanted to root for but after a merge hit, it became harder.
Ben - Sarah Lacina - Way too connected to let make finals; hard to break through a pregame/pre-existing relationships and as a result dominated the strategic portion of the game.
1391 days 14 hours ago
DanielleDonato
So nothing redeemable & an incorrect statement. ok
1391 days 13 hours ago
Aquamarine
https://media2.giphy.com/media/1AIeYgwnqeBUxh6juu/200.gif
1391 days 12 hours ago
awwsum11
Eric - I offered you a much less risky way through the final 4, not having to go into a fire challenge if Johnny were to win immunity. Did you not believe me or was risking a 2-2 really the only way for you to go?

At that point there was no guarantee it would not have tied anyways in the final four, so I decided to take the opportunity to eliminate my biggest competition – especially considering I had voted for you twice already.
1391 days 12 hours ago
awwsum11
@Ben

BOTH: Compare each juror to a CBS Survivor player and explain why you gave them that comparison!

Sandy – Hali Ford: A cute girl just trying to make her way through but ultimately getting the random merge/jury boot.
Zach – Kelly Remington: A really loyal alliance member who got sniped out of nowhere by the minority alliance idol.
Tyler – Libby Vincek: You were in the minority trying to climb your way out but when your ally played an idol, you got sent home by a split.
Rick – Ciera Eastin: This is referring more so to Game Changers because, like Tyler, you were stuck in a minority alliance, and as soon as you started to gain some momentum by getting the majority votes on your target, you went out by an idol play.
Adam – Gabby Pascuzzi: You were in the majority for a bit, but as soon as you wanted to start making moves against your biggest competition, you got idol’d out like a few of the others before you in the game.
Keith – Elaine Stott: Social and physical threat who played a really good game up until everyone else turned on her for being such a big threat.
Ryan – Lauren Beck: Perceived to have run the game in a really tight duo from start to finish, but ultimately got taken out when she had to go to fire at the final 4.
Ben – Tommy Sheehan: The other half of Lauren’s pair who relied heavily on his social/strategic skills to do well in the game; would have received my vote if he made the final 2 and I was on the jury.
1391 days 12 hours ago
awwsum11
@Ben Pt. 2

So are you telling me your plan was always to bring Johnny to the end?  For example, if Ryan had won final four immunity does Johnny still leave or do you vote me instead?  Or do your plans change and you want to go to the end with Ryan then?

If Ryan had won immunity in the final 4, I would have voted Johnny out because I wanted to be the person winning the final 3 immunity and that was more likely to happen against you and Ryan than Johnny. In the final 3, however, I would have chosen to go to the end with Ryan over you.
1391 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Thank you both!

I think I’ve come to a decision but I’ll keep listening :-)
1391 days 11 hours ago
RickDev
@eric and @johnny

Im honestly torn who to vote here. I loved working with both of you but im not here to vote based off of who I liked more.

@eric can you tell me why you told keith about the vote and to use his idol, which eventually was the reason why I was voted out. How did me leaving over keith benefit you?

@johnny knowing I was on the bottom with you. Why did you stick it out with me the entire game. You knew you could get the votes for me to go home but you never seemed to have pitched it out to anyone. Why is that and was it smart in the end?
1391 days 11 hours ago
awwsum11
@eric can you tell me why you told keith about the vote and to use his idol, which eventually was the reason why I was voted out. How did me leaving over keith benefit you?

Rick, I love you man – you know that. However, I knew if you left over Keith, Johnny would still have the votes to go if he lost immunity in the future. For example, if Johnny lost immunity in a f6 that looked like you/Adam/Johnny vs me/Ryan/Ben, I might potentially go because of rocks. Therefore, in eliminating you, someone to whom Johnny was fully loyal, I was setting up a 4v2 situation in which Johnny was still stuck against the wall if he lost and I still had wiggle room if he won immunity.
1391 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
2/8 jury votes received
1391 days 7 hours ago
jayhawk123
Eric- I'm honestly still shocked that you didn't take Ben, what was the reasoning? It seems like you would've won this game if you took him.

Johnny- You played one hell of a game, you pretty much single handling took out an alliance while losing members. Mad props on that brother. Anyway, how did you strategically and socially outplay Eric?

Both- rank the jurors based on who you think would of won the game if you guys didn't make f2(just for fun)
1391 days 6 hours ago
Aquamarine
Rick:

First and foremost, no matter what the game is, if I'm with someone I'm with that person. I don't sell people out even if we're so far in minority that there's no hope. I'm the type of person who will ALWAYS go to rocks for my allies because if even your closest allies cant trust you, how can anyone else? That's why the way Keith played this game irked me so much. Keith was only out for himself. Nothing he did strategically was more than a selfish decision and he didn't care who got burned along the way.

You asked why it was smart in the end - I think that ultimately (whether Eric wants to admit it or not) being loyal to even someone who wasn't initially with me played a part in his decision to take me to the end. If you always play for your allies and as a team, it makes it much harder for them to turn on you when they have the sole decision. On some level, they'll always feel guilty knowing that you weren't going to turn on them. I'd rather lose and keep a friend than lose and also lose a friend, and I can control one half of that, so I choose to.

Zach:

I can be honest and say that I don't think I did socially outplay Eric. I didn't have the same relationships (albeit pre-existing) he did and that's why I had to rely on other things to get to the end. When it came down to it, I was social enough with the right person that he took me to the end and that's all that matters. Even when my challenge run strategy ran out, I was still able to rely on having him take me against all odds. My lack of relationships wasn't for lack of trying. There is literally nothing I can do when other people in the Final 6 refuse to even say a word to me. If people want to chalk that up to a bad social game, so be it, but I know there isn't anything that could have been done to get anyone to work with me at that point. Ryan can attest to the fact that I was completely cut off!

Strategically I look at it this way: lets say that both Eric and I own a farm. At the beginning of this game Eric has a plow, 50 acres of land, 5 workers, and 10 years of experience farming. I had a few packets of seeds. In the end we both wound up with the same amount of crops, against all logic that would indicate otherwise. My strategy was to work with what I was given and find elements of the game to focus on that others weren't. If I couldn't compete on an alliance level because other people have played with others, been hosted by others, and are friends with others, then I had to find a different thing that I could do to keep myself in the game. I was without a DOUBT the best at what I did. I can't even say that Eric was the best or even in the Top 3 of what he did, and ultimately why I out-strategized him.

As far as ranking the jury, I feel like that's a tough question because a lot of it would depend on how their games played out and who they were in the end against. So I guess I'll rank everyone based on who I think would have the best chance if they were even THERE. Keep in mind, this ranking may be highly flawed as it has been clearly demonstrated I don't know the friends and relationships as well as a lot of you do due to my lack of experience in group games.

1. Ben
2. Ryan
3. Zach (I think if Ben had actually got out and not you, you'd have taken his slot in the alliance)
4. Rick
5. Tyler
6. Adam
7. Sandy
8. Keith (I would have made sure of it (: )
1391 days 6 hours ago
awwsum11
Eric- I'm honestly still shocked that you didn't take Ben, what was the reasoning? It seems like you would've won this game if you took him.

When I made my decision, I thought about the claims that both Ben and Johnny could make against me in a Final 3. For Ben, he could say that he was in an obvious power duo from the very start, he controlled almost every vote, he didn’t make too many enemies, and he did it all without winning individual immunity once and going to 12 tribal councils total. On the other hand, there was Johnny, who had almost no control the entire course of the game (even when he played his idol, his ally went home), who has made enemies on the jury, and someone who could only get to the f3 by winning immunity. I think his only defense could be that he had a “social game” because I chose to bring him to the final 2, but he’s already squandered that by stating multiple times that he had no social or strategic game.
1391 days 6 hours ago
awwsum11
@Zach pt 2

Both- rank the jurors based on who you think would of won the game if you guys didn't make f2(just for fun):

I think a lot of this is just based on the amount of gameplay that I was able to see while you guys were here. If some of you (Sandy, Tyler, Zach) had made it further, I think you guys could have made big moves down the line but I will rank solely on what I saw through the game:
1.        Keith – big target who played idols, won immunities, played the middle, and made strong connections
2.        Ben – only knocked down for not being as flashy as Keith, but still played a really fantastic UTR game that I would have voted for in the end if he and Johnny made it there.
3.        Ryan – if Ben wasn’t there, I think Ryan can claim a lot of the same moves as Ben and if he got Johnny out, he would get the win 100% I think.
4.        Rick – big player whose back was against the wall; really loyal and willing to look for new opportunities to advance with people in the majority alliance in order to get a footing in the game
5.        Adam – made a smart move halfway through the merge by joining Johnny to vote against Keith when he realized he was at the bottom of the majority alliance’s totem pole
6.        Zach – if you had made it further, I think a lot of people would have admired you for being a loyal and trusting player who capitalized on being seen as “just a number” for the majority alliance when you were secretly much more than that
7.        Tyler – stuck in the minority alliance and if you had survived the vote where you went out, you could claim that you survived when your *own alliance* tried to vote you out
8.        Sandy – not as active, but I only saw your game from two rounds of voting so if you had made it further, I’m sure you would be higher
1391 days 5 hours ago
awwsum11
I would also like to make a rebuttal against Johnny’s remark that he played a better strategic game than me just because I knew people from before the game:
I did not make it secret that I knew people in this game before I came onto the season. In fact, Ben is still displayed ceremoniously on my Friends list on tengaged.com and I did not move him from his #13 spot for the entirety of the season. I also do not believe that you did not start this game off with any pre-existing relationships because you are #11 on the website and there are others with high ranks on the cast as well. In the beginning, we started the same. By the end, I have much more to pull from for my game whereas you continue to drag down your own game and insult the jurors:

“I recognize fully my social game was not as good as Eric's or many other players.”
“Second, I do not deny the fact that my strategic and social game were lacking.”
“To address your first point, you're right. I didn't talk to you.”
“…social game" which I fully admit was lacking”
“Keith, I'm not really going to address this.”
“I can be honest and say that I don't think I did socially outplay Eric.”
“it has been clearly demonstrated I don't know the friends and relationships as well as a lot of you do”

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!