This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #3

Topic » Immunity Challenge #3

1404 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will be live at 7 PM EST tonight. See you there!
1404 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

First things first: Akrotiri, I'l take back the idol. Immunity is back up for grabs.

Tonight’s challenge is called "Build a Bridge and Get It Together" and is a 2-part race. For the first half, everyone on your tribe must work together to build a bridge across a moat to get to your puzzle board in a forum I make for you. Do this by posting *adds plank to bridge* (again, it must be correctly spelled, I’d recommend just copy/pasting it in the forum I’ve created for your tribe on my go). You’ll need to add 200 planks to get across your bridge.

Once that’s done, you will automatically move on to part 2. For this, I will mail one designated puzzle solver a jigsaw puzzle that you’ll have to complete as fast as you can -- first person to complete the puzzle and post a screenshot/valid link in this forum wins immunity and reward for their tribe. Your tengaged profile must be visible in the screenshot alongside the completed puzzle, like so:

https://imgur.com/a/4xErjM4

Also note that your puzzle solver CANNOT help build the bridge, so keep that in mind when choosing who you want to do the puzzle.

Winners get another day in the game, losers, tribal council where somebody will be the third person voted out. Challenge at 7 PM EST. Any questions, just ask. Good luck!
1404 days 2 hours ago
Mattyboy0005
Is the puzzle from jigsawplanet.com thing?
1404 days 2 hours ago
Sarah48
Here
1404 days 2 hours ago
Tbart
checking in :D
1404 days 2 hours ago
KidA
Here!
1404 days 2 hours ago
Aquamarine
here
1404 days 2 hours ago
awwsum11
Here
1404 days 2 hours ago
mradamman12
Here
1404 days 2 hours ago
Mattyboy0005
Here
1404 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
God I'm running a marathon
1404 days 2 hours ago
DanielleDonato
hey
1404 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Alright, so Johnny and Matt are doing the puzzle for their respective tribes assuming there's no disagreement with that.
1404 days 2 hours ago
Dinosauro27
hello
1404 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll do the countdown at 7:01. Just remember:

- The solver can't build the bridge
- Puzzle screenshot needs to be posted here, not mailed to me.

Everyone ready?
1404 days 2 hours ago
Tbart
will u tell us when we are at 200 or do we have to keep track?

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!