This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Canary Islands Reunion

Topic » Canary Islands Reunion

1416 days 15 hours ago
Pkpkpkpk
Like it was my only option to move forward with him
1416 days 15 hours ago
TheRenny
oh I gotcha! totally understood - worked out in the end for you
1416 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Next up is Villain of the Season!

This one was between Ryan B., Timberlie, and Jay!
1416 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ultimately the award goes to...TIMBERLIE!

Timberlie definitely had an unorthodox villain role as he was definitely on the bottom for much of the post-merge, but I still think his general personality and style of gameplay (especially while trying to get someone to flip at the final 5) is what got him this award for me. We stan good TV.
1416 days 15 hours ago
TheRenny
grats Timberlie
1416 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Next up is the award for Biggest Underdog or Most Underrated!

This one was between Nathan, Patrick, and Ryan T., but ultimately the award goes to...
1416 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
...RYAN T!

I think Ryan played a better game than even I or Richard gave him credit for initially, as I think his mistake of not voting Tina at the final 6 was his downfall. But up to that point he was probably one of the best positioned people in the game, having at least decent social connections with everyone and being an important force behind the elimination of the early jurors.
1416 days 15 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Walks in late like hey.
1416 days 15 hours ago
TheRenny
Grats Ryan T <3
1416 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Next up is the award for Player of the Season!

This one was between Ryan B., Nathan, and Timberlie, but ultimately the award goes to...
1416 days 15 hours ago
cbasscordero
Ryan T def deserved that so congrats!
1416 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
...RYAN B.!

Ryan was the brains behind a lot of the votes that got him to the end, and I’ll admit that occasionally Richard and I both thought he was making a bad move of his game (accidentally getting Renny voted off, for example), he managed to work his way back in and swing the situation to his advantage. A very deserving 3-vote runner-up, especially considering he never had individual immunity.
1416 days 15 hours ago
TheRenny
lol what
1416 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
And finally, we have the award for best pre-merge player!

This one was between Juan and Renny, but ultimately the award goes to...
1416 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
...RENNY!

Renny sent the most confessionals and was the most active in general of all the premege boots, and had it not been for Ryan’s paranoia and Nathan’s idol play he would have gone a lot further into the game. Definitely someone who had a lot of potential that just came up short.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!