This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Canary Islands -- Cast Reveal

Topic » Canary Islands -- Cast Reveal

1437 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
Will be at 7 PM EST tonight. Will be covering:

- Cast and tribe reveal
- Challenge times
- Potential twist for the season

See you there!
1436 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Hi everyone, welcome to the cast reveal for Survivor: Canary Islands! I'll be mailing everyone and then we'll get started with the cast reveal.
1436 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Alright, everyone's mailed. Let's get started!

So thanks everyone who applied for our fourth season, we had some last minute adjustments to the casting but nevertheless I think Richard and I are both very happy with the applications and are excited for how things turn out. We've got a fun season planned out and hope everyone enjoys!

Now, on to the cast. We've got a nice compact 16-person cast this season!
1436 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Cast:
- Arek (Arris)
- Renny (TheRenny)
- Sebastian (cbasscordero)
- Cory (Lifer107_Again)
- Jay (AmandaBynes)
- Ryan T. (Typhlosion37)
- Juan (Molecule)
- Tina (purplebb4)
- Nattie (Nattie)
- Cocoa (CocoaBean)
- Cole (colehausman271)
- Ben (benp428)
- Nathan (nmh95)
- Timberlie (Timberlie)
- Patrick (Pkpkpkpk)
- Ryan B. (born2pizza)
1436 days 13 hours ago
purplebb4
hi hi everyone
1436 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
So, I haven't divided you into tribes yet, which brings us to our twist to for the season...
1436 days 13 hours ago
Arris
Hiiii
1436 days 13 hours ago
Nattie
hey!! i havent played a group game on TG in forever looking forward to playing with u all x
1436 days 13 hours ago
Lifer107_Again
^my brand
1436 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
[Sorry, my Dad decided to call me for no reason]

This season's twist is a first impressions and tribe captain twist, which will affect how the starting tribes play out and, in turn, potentially the course of the game.

You will all do a non-live challenge (due tomorrow), and the two winners will become our captains for the season, doing a schoolyard pick for tribes and winning immunity for the first tribal council they attend.
1436 days 13 hours ago
Nattie
OMG how dramatic...
1436 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Richard and I are both minimalists on twists, so we wanted to do something that would be influential but not totally game-breaking.

Anyways, with that being said, I'll post what the challenge is and details for the tribe picks in my next 2 posts.
1436 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Your first challenge of the season is called “Fruit and First Impressions”

This is a classic social competition to see who can start building relationships right off the bat. Each of you has a total of 6 coconuts -- you’ll have to divide those coconuts three ways between your fellow players. You’ll have to give:

3 coconuts to 1 person
2 coconuts to a second person
1 coconut to a third person

Additionally, you will also have to choose to smash a coconut of a fourth person (i.e someone you don’t want to win), reducing their final total by 1.

After everyone has submitted, the two people with the highest coconut total will become the captains for their respective tribes and will also win individual immunity for the first tribal council they attend (details to come on that in the next post).

Submissions will be due by 7 PM EST TOMORROW. In the event of a tie, the person who had the fewest people smash a coconut of theirs wins. If it is still tied, it will be decided by chatzy (time will not be a factor in this, so don’t feel rushed as long as you’re in by the deadline). The first tribal immunity challenge will then take place at 8 PM EST, after I tally the results and form the starting tribes.
1436 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Tribe selection will be done via a schoolyard pick, so everyone should send a rankdown list of everyone in the game (i.e who you most want to pick to be on your tribe at the top, and who you least want to be on your tribe at the bottom) along with your challenge submission. I will use this in determining the tribes. The schoolyard pick is done as usual -- the captain will pick someone based on their rankings, then that person will pick someone else based on THEIR rankings, and so on and so forth.

Essentially, it’s just so that everything can be done non-live and in time for the first tribal immunity tomorrow.
1436 days 13 hours ago
AmandaBynes
iconic cast...
1436 days 13 hours ago
purplebb4
fun

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!