This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 - Amodrousa

Topic » Tribal Council #9 - Amodrousa

1837 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Welcome back to tribal council. Tonight, Will has immunity and cannot be voted for, everyone else is fair game. Votes are due by 8 PM EST TOMORROW, not voting will result in a self-vote, as usual. Remember to keep sending confessionals so I know where your head is at in the game!

PYN if you want a question.
1837 days 22 hours ago
Raydiz33
Yeah
1837 days 22 hours ago
Novamax243
Max
1837 days 21 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Cody - With the jury starting tonight, does that add an extra layer of complexity to who you decide to vote off next?

Max - You got 4 votes last tribal even though Steve ended up leaving by a consensus vote -- are you worried that you could be on this group's radar again?
1837 days 21 hours ago
Novamax243
Max - You got 4 votes last tribal even though Steve ended up leaving by a consensus vote -- are you worried that you could be on this group's radar again?

I definitely am. When your name has been thrown out there as a target it's much easier for people to come to a consensus to target you again. I just have to hope I am about to maneuver my game forward and not get sunk before my ship has even begun to sail.
1837 days 21 hours ago
dwipeouts
Dan
1837 days 21 hours ago
greyconverse
Gavin
1837 days 21 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Dan - What are you basing your vote tonight on?

Gavin - Did the Steve vote reveal any clear alliances on this tribe or are things just as ambiguous as before?
1837 days 20 hours ago
Raydiz33
Cody - With the jury starting tonight, does that add an extra layer of complexity to who you decide to vote off next?

Oh yeah for sure it does, if people were laying low before you are gonna see them rise now. It’s time for people to start building their résumé, And I think that starts with tonight I think this vote will set the tone for the rest of the game.
1837 days 17 hours ago
IceBeast
Will
1837 days 14 hours ago
Tester
Drew
1837 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will - How much does the game increase in difficulty the farther down the line you get?

Drew - How clued in do you feel on what's going to be happening for this vote?
1837 days 8 hours ago
Streamxx
Kaya
1837 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Kai - There are potentially still 2 idols in play, do you think it's likely we see either (or both) of them pop up tonight?
1837 days 7 hours ago
Tester
Drew - How clued in do you feel on what's going to be happening for this vote?

Pretty sure we're in the minority but idc
1837 days 6 hours ago
greyconverse
Gavin - Did the Steve vote reveal any clear alliances on this tribe or are things just as ambiguous as before?

I think Steves vote only showed how muddy the waters can be. You never truly know what someone will do at any given vote, which makes every visit here a scary one.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!