This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2 - Amorgos

Topic » Tribal Council #2 - Amorgos

1846 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch and approach the flame. Dip it in and get fire. In this game, fire represents your life. When your fire is gone, so are you.

Welcome to your first tribal council, Amorgos. Votes are due by 8 PM EST TOMORROW, not voting will result in a self-vote. 3 self-votes or 2 consecutively will result in a medevac. Keep sending confessionals so I know where your head is at in the game.

PYN if you want a question.
1846 days ago
dwipeouts
Dan
1846 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Dan - Do you think solid alliances have already begun to form on this tribe or will tonight be more of a test of relationships to determine where things stand?
1846 days ago
greyconverse
Gavin
1846 days ago
american_reflexxx
ok
1846 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Gavin - How do you decide who to vote out early on in the game when you don't really know who you can trust and where everyone stands?

Bennett - Do you think the tribe needs to prioritize activity at this point, or will it not matter much in the long run?
1845 days 22 hours ago
american_reflexxx
Bennett - Do you think the tribe needs to prioritize activity at this point, or will it not matter much in the long run?

i prioritize activity- i don't really care about tribe strength i just want this game to be fun and competitive and difficult. inacts kill the vibe so if i want to maintain the vibe i need to kill the inacts
1845 days 22 hours ago
dwipeouts
Dan - Do you think solid alliances have already begun to form on this tribe or will tonight be more of a test of relationships to determine where things stand?

I mean it wouldn't surprise me if alliances have formed already, the first vote could show where things stand or the first vote good just be an unanimous to help the tribe strength in challenges
1845 days 22 hours ago
american_reflexxx
~voting out RJ~
1845 days 6 hours ago
Ityaboinez12
voting Barnett
1845 days 6 hours ago
Ityaboinez12
Bennett - Do you think the tribe needs to prioritize activity at this point, or will it not matter much in the long run?i prioritize activity- i don't really care about tribe strength i just want this game to be fun and competitive and difficult. inacts kill the vibe so if i want to maintain the vibe i need to kill the inacts     but yet wasn't there for the challenge OK buddy
1845 days 6 hours ago
Ityaboinez12
rj
1845 days 6 hours ago
american_reflexxx
who is barnett lmao
1845 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
RJ — Bennett just openly said he’s voting for you tonight. Assuming that’s true, what’s the case you make to your tribe mates to keep you around?
1845 days 5 hours ago
Ityaboinez12
RJ — Bennett just openly said he’s voting for you tonight. Assuming that’s true, what’s the case you make to your tribe mates to keep you around?  well i am not going be talking all this bs like someone so just know im here for the tribe
1845 days 2 hours ago
greyconverse
Gavin - How do you decide who to vote out early on in the game when you don't really know who you can trust and where everyone stands?

At this point I feel like the vote came about organically, having a strong tribe is important this early on. At least, an active one.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!