This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #2

Topic » Immunity Challenge #2

1846 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will take place at 9 PM EST tonight and be live, I'll post the actual challenge after Ydrousa's votes are read. See you there!
1846 days 8 hours ago
Tester
Dang it I can't make it
1846 days 4 hours ago
american_reflexxx
i'll be there! sorry for being inact it's been a busy wknd
1846 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

Amorgos getting your first look at the new Ydrousa: Pat voted out at the last tribal council.

First things first: Amorgos, I’ll take it back.

Immunity, back up for grabs.

Tonight’s challenge is called “Masters of Mythology” – here’s how it works:

Each round, I will post a clue or a fact about a different Greek God or Goddess (it will be easily searchable on Google) – if you think you know the answer, you’ll have to run a short obstacle course (each in separate posts, exactly as I have posted below with asterisks and correct spelling) before posting the answer. The obstacle course is as follows:

*runs up steps*
*jumps over hurdle*
*unlocks answer board*

Followed by the answer. So for example, if I asked “Which Greek God used the thunderbolt as a weapon?” the answer would be Zeus. For the answer itself spelling counts but capitalization doesn’t matter. The first person to get it right each round scores for their tribe, the first tribe to score 5 points wins immunity (again, none of the questions should be super hard so it won’t take long to find the answer if you don’t know it already). If you answer incorrectly (or just want to spam as many answers as possible), you must run the course again before posting another answer.

Any questions, just ask. Good luck!
1846 days ago
moondancer63
um wasnt this supposted to happen at 9?
1846 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Yes it's still at 9 I'm just posting the challenge now.
1846 days ago
Raydiz33
9?
1846 days ago
Raydiz33
Ok
1845 days 23 hours ago
steve4280
I thought it was at 8
1845 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Check in for the challenge now!
1845 days 23 hours ago
greyconverse
Hii
1845 days 23 hours ago
dwipeouts
hi everyone
1845 days 23 hours ago
Streamxx
Me
1845 days 23 hours ago
Novamax243
Hey
1845 days 23 hours ago
greyconverse
Is this 1v1 or whoever can answer
1845 days 23 hours ago
Raydiz33
Hey guys

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!