This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #14 - Ryukyu

Topic » Tribal Council #14 - Ryukyu

1853 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
We'll now bring in the members of our jury: Chili, Ty, Erik, Bob, Tashi, and Milk, voted out at the last tribal council.

Welcome back to tribal council. Tonight, Ryan has immunity and cannot be voted for, everyone else is fair game. Votes are due by 5 PM EST TOMORROW, not voting will result in a self-vote as usual.

General Questions:
- How do you feel about your chances of making it to the finale?
- Which of the confessional samples surprised you the most, if any?
- Are your ducks in a row for the finale?
1853 days 3 hours ago
SuperEmily3721
- How do you feel about your chances of making it to the finale? - Unlikely, I've always been targeted every week either for real or as a fake choice to get people to through their votes
- Which of the confessional samples surprised you the most, if any? - I'll have a look now haha
- Are your ducks in a row for the finale? - If I make it to the finale, my ducks will have all laid beautiful golden eggs lol
1853 days 3 hours ago
Iceey
Well this cast is asinine. Everyone complains that Sagar is gonna win if no one wants to make a move and I attempt to make one and everyone runs and tells him. Y’all are seriously pathetic. The same thing y’all get mad at me for, you’re doing yourselves. Fuck outta here
1853 days 2 hours ago
SuperEmily3721
Both you and Sagar are the biggest threats left in the game, undeniably so. You both want each other out eventually, I obviously tried to vote you out last round to no avail, but you didn't go, but did I start yelling at people because I didn't get my way? No, I kept my calm and I'm still doing my own game, if you wanna blow up at people and send rude mails their way as a method of either venting your frustration or trying to get your way, I think it's frankly pathetic.
1853 days 2 hours ago
SuperEmily3721
So you, and frankly everyone who wants to attack me for doing whatever can really just save their energy typing and do something more productive with your lives like helping the elderly or saving animals or something
1853 days 2 hours ago
Iceey
Voting out Budd because he’s a fucking idiot and can’t keep his mouth shut

And I will be letting Sagar make it to the end now because if you all aren’t gonna make a move, then I’m done trying.

Grats on calling me spineless and an idiot yet you all don’t capitalize on an opportunity. I truly have not played with a more incompetent cast than this one. You all should really stop playing group games.
1853 days 2 hours ago
Iceey
Grats on your win Sagar ♥️
1853 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll go tally the votes!
1853 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
*returns with urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
1853 days 1 hour ago
BernieBudd
*Burns The Budd*
1853 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

*nobody stands*

Alright, I'll read the votes.
1853 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
First Vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Emily.
1853 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Budd. 1 vote Budd, 1 vote Emily.
1853 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Budd. 2 votes Budd, 1 vote Emily.
1853 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Budd. 3 votes Budd.
1853 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
14th person voted out and the seventh member of our jury...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Budd. That's 4 that's enough, you need to bring me your torch.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!