This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 - Tokugawa

Topic » Tribal Council #7 - Tokugawa

1858 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Welcome back to tribal council. Votes are due by 5 PM EST tomorrow, not voting will result in a self-vote. Remember to keep sending confessionals so I can see where your head is at in the game.

PYN if you want a question.
1858 days 5 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Bob
1857 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Bob — Oke of the original Choshu members was voted out last tribal, leaving just you and Budd as the last ones left standing. Are you worried that your number is up tonight?
1857 days 16 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Bob — Oke of the original Choshu members was voted out last tribal, leaving just you and Budd as the last ones left standing. Are you worried that your number is up tonight?

yeah definitely I think that theres at least a chance that I will going home tonight but I really don't want to be the one to go home. So ive gotta try and fight to make it not be me. We will have to see if im able to do that or itll just be me going home.
1857 days 13 hours ago
BernieBudd
Budd
1857 days 13 hours ago
Iceey
Ryan
1857 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Budd — Bob mentioned that he felt in danger after Josh’s elimination last round in his tribal council question. Are you feeling the same pressure tonight?

Ryan — Last tribal was the first genuinely divided vote we’ve seen so far in the game. Is that dynamic going to continue tonight, or has everyone settled on a target?
1857 days 11 hours ago
BernieBudd
I'm smoking pressure for pleasure. That's about all I know
1857 days 11 hours ago
TheOmen
Omen
1857 days 10 hours ago
Iceey
Ryan — Last tribal was the first genuinely divided vote we’ve seen so far in the game. Is that dynamic going to continue tonight, or has everyone settled on a target?

I think every tribal is different, it’s just about what people feel is the best option for themselves at that given tribal.
1857 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll go tally the votes!
1857 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
*returns with urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
1857 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

*nobody stands*

Alright, I'll read the votes.
1857 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
First Vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Omen.
1857 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Bob. 1 vote Omen, 1 vote Bob.
1857 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Omen. That's 2 votes Omen.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!