This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2 - Choshu

Topic » Tribal Council #2 - Choshu

1877 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch and approach the flame. Dip it in and get fire; in this game, fire represents your life. When your fire is gone, so are you.

Welcome to your first tribal council, Choshu. Votes are due by 5 PM EST tomorrow, not voting will result in a self-vote. Don't forget to keep sending confessionals so I know where your head is at in the game.

PYN if you want a question.
1877 days 4 hours ago
islandsurvivor
ill take one
1877 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Bob - Will this vote be as cut and dry as Satsuma's was?
1877 days 4 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Bob - Will this vote be as cut and dry as Satsuma's was?

Im not sure. Right now you probably wanna get rid of the weakest tribe member to help win challenges but does every agree on who the weakest link is? If so then there will probably be a cut and dry vote but people might have different views on the weakest link and im sure the weakest link wont go home without a fight. So we will have to see
1877 days 4 hours ago
sergeant
Josh S.
1877 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Josh - You guys almost got shut out at the challenge today. Is that a bad omen for things to come or just a temporary setback?
1877 days 2 hours ago
sergeant
Yeah that challenge sucked. But I don't think it reflects the strength of this tribe. We just had a bad night I think.
1877 days 2 hours ago
BernieBudd
Budd
1877 days 2 hours ago
BernieBudd
A bad Omen. Hah
1877 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
Budd - Do you think alliances are forming on this tribe or is it going to be more of a consensus vote tonight?
1876 days 16 hours ago
BernieBudd
I think the entire tribe is an alliance itself.
There might be smaller alliances inside of this alliance but is too early to tell.
The vote will be Celsius
1876 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I’ll go tally the votes!
1876 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
*returns with urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
1876 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*nobody stands*

Alright, I’ll read the votes.
1876 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
First vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Bob. 1 vote Bob.
1876 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Emmett. 1 vote Bob, 1 vote Emmett

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!