This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #3

Topic » Immunity Challenge #3

1932 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will be at 7 PM EST tonight, it shouldn't take more than 10-15 minutes because of the Super Bowl. I'll update the forum with the challenge after Brahmaputra's votes are read. See you there!
1932 days 9 hours ago
opslove
?
1932 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Challenge is postponed until tomorrow due to the tie, Dylan.
1932 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

Gangaridai getting your first look at the new Brahmaputra, Logan voted out at the last tribal council.

First things first: Gangaridai, I'll take back the idol. Immunity, back up for grabs.

Your next immunity challenge is called "Build a Bridge and Get It Together". Here's how it works:

This challenge will be a race that takes place in two parts.  In part 1, I'll be creating a separate forum for each tribe -- you'll have to build a bridge across a river to get to your puzzle board.

To do this, post *adds plank to bridge* in your tribe's forum (EXACTLY as I have posted it there).  You'll need to add 250 planks to your bridge to get across the river.

After that's finished, you'll automatically move on to part 2. Each tribe will have to designate a puzzle solver at the start of the challenge (they cannot help build build the bridge in part 1). I will mail them a link to a jigsaw puzzle.  The puzzle solver must complete the puzzle, upload a screenshot, and then post a link to it here.  The first tribe to complete their puzzle wins immunity and is guaranteed another day in the game. Losers, tribal council where somebody will become the third person voted out.

When you take your screenshot, please include your WHOLE SCREEN so I can see the piece count.  The puzzle solver is the only person allowed to work on the puzzle and cannot help build your tribe's bridge.

Challenge will be at 7 PM EST, on Monday, February 4th. I'll open check-in a few minutes early to give time for each tribe to designate their puzzle solver.

Any questions, just ask. Good luck!
1931 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Check in for the challenge now!
1931 days 9 hours ago
noah_kondon
Here
1931 days 9 hours ago
noah_kondon
I'll be the solver for Brahmaputra
1931 days 9 hours ago
Katherinee_
here
1931 days 9 hours ago
boneworks
hey
1931 days 9 hours ago
TMAN54445
HI
1931 days 9 hours ago
lemons
hi
1931 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Brahmaputra:
- Noah
- Steph

Gangaridai:
- Tris
- Ryan
- Katherine
1931 days 9 hours ago
lemons
lol
1931 days 9 hours ago
noah_kondon
oof, Steph come through with the posting
1931 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Noah is solving for Brahmaputra

Who's going to solve for Gangaridai?
1931 days 9 hours ago
noah_kondon
remember the strategy ;)

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!