This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #2

Topic » Immunity Challenge #2

1931 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will be live at 7 PM EST. I'll update the forum with the challenge after Gangaridai's votes are read. See you there!
1930 days 21 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

Brahmaputra, getting your first look at the new Gangaridai tribe: Ika voted out at the first tribal council.

Ok, first things first: Brahmaputra, I'll take back the idol. Immunity, back up for grabs.

Tonight's challenge is called "The Great Buoy Bobbing Bonanza". Here's how it works:

Each round, I will toss 5 different colored buoys (Red, Green, Yellow, Blue, and Orange) into the ocean. To grab a buoy for your tribe, simply post *dives for (color) buoy* in the forum after I post "GO" to begin each round. Each buoy will be worth a different number of points (1-5) every round, so the first person to grab each color buoy will score that many points for their tribe. You may only claim 1 buoy each round, though if you try for one and don't get it (i.e not the first person to post) you may try for another one.

All diving posts must be correctly spelled and INCLUDE THE ASTERISKS, or they will not count. After 5 rounds, the tribe with the most points wins immunity and another day in this game (in the event of a tie, we'll move to a sudden death round). Losers, tribal council where somebody will become the second person voted out.

Challenge at 7 PM EST. Any questions, just ask. Good luck!
1930 days 21 hours ago
noah_kondon
75 points will be given out, it can't tie
1930 days 20 hours ago
noah_kondon
Do we find out which ones are worth which before go or on go?
1930 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
You find out right on go
1930 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Check in for the challenge now!
1930 days 20 hours ago
opslove
If I don’t get voted out, I won’t make it tonight I have a party.  Good luck team either way
1930 days 20 hours ago
ElectraViv
Here
1930 days 20 hours ago
noah_kondon
here
1930 days 20 hours ago
boneworks
hello
1930 days 20 hours ago
WillTraitor
here
1930 days 20 hours ago
CoachWade
Hi
1930 days 20 hours ago
mbarnish1
hi
1930 days 20 hours ago
lhooper902976
Hello
1930 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Barn if you spam here again you're getting expelled
1930 days 20 hours ago
mbarnish1
will darned the barn

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!