This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Bangladesh - Cast Reveal

Topic » Bangladesh - Cast Reveal

1933 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will take place tonight at 7 PM EST. I'll be covering the tribe divisions, challenge times, and potential twist reveal. See you there!
1932 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Hi everyone, and welcome to the cast reveal for Survivor: Bangladesh! Thank you all for taking the time to apply for this season, and I'm excited to host -- it's gonna be a fun time.

I don't want this to take too long, so I'll get right to the tribe divisions!
1932 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
To start, there are a total of eighteen castaways this season, divided into two tribes of nine:

Brahmaputra, named after the Brahmaputra river that flows through Bangladesh, in blue buffs:
- Barn (mbarnish1)
- Steph (lemons)
- Logan (lhooper902976)
- HC (HeatherChandler)
- Will (WillTraitor)
- Nick (NotNicky333)
- Swaggy B (Burgerman2929292)
- Noah (noah_kondon)
- Ruffles (wavy_lays)

Gangaridai, named after an ancient empire on the Indian subcontinent documented by Greek and Roman writers, in light green buffs:
- Kelly (Kelly0412)
- Vivian (ElectraViv)
- Dylan (opslove)
- Brady (CoachWade)
- Ryan (Boneworks)
- Ika (bblover567)
- Tris (TMAN54445)
- Katherine (Katherine_)
- Rosie (RosieRed)
1932 days 22 hours ago
noah_kondon
:0 got in as an alternate
1932 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Now, on to this season's twist!

This season's twist is called the "Secret Savior" twist. After each immunity challenge, the members of the winning tribe will be mailed a simple, non-live, low-effort challenge to complete (spam, a flash game, trivia, something like that). Whoever wins that challenge will become the "Secret Savior" for that round, and will be able to anonymously give immunity to one person on the losing tribe.

The catch is that this functions in the same way a hidden immunity idol does -- it will not be revealed until after the votes have been cast who the savior decided to save, meaning any votes cast for whoever was saved wouldn't count.

More specifics on this will follow when you compete to become the Secret Savior.
1932 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Also, the twist will end at the merge.
1932 days 22 hours ago
noah_kondon
Me at that
1932 days 22 hours ago
Katherinee_
we love a secret sister savior
1932 days 21 hours ago
boneworks
wow i actually like that twist!!
1932 days 21 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
As far as challenge times go, the greatest number of people said they could make the 7-8 PM EST range, so we'll shoot to have the challenges in that time frame for now.

Other than that, I'm going to making the skype chat and updating the group momentarily. The first challenge will be semi-live and start at 8 PM EST tomorrow (I'll send out a reminder after I make the thread for it). Welcome to Will's Survivor!
1932 days 21 hours ago
lhooper902976
Hey everyone
1932 days 21 hours ago
noah_kondon
1932 days 21 hours ago
lhooper902976
1932 days 21 hours ago
RosieRed
hii
1932 days 21 hours ago
RosieRed
skype live:rosiered3100
1932 days 20 hours ago
lemons
skype is

live:stephlemonss

:)))

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!