This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #6

Topic » Immunity Challenge #6

1993 days 21 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will be live at 8 PM EST. I'll update the forum with the actual challenge after Abidjan's votes are read. See you there!
1993 days 5 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
Hey guys I'm sorry I'm not gonna be able to make the challenge tonight! Good luck Daloa!
1993 days 4 hours ago
HighNoon
I'm laying down my torch, I suggest that the rest of Abidjan to do the same.
1993 days 4 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/survivor-malakal/images/1/10/Tribalquestions_Sabrina.gif

That’s so sad...
1993 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Alright, I have an announcement.

Because Tayvie has decided to quit the game, we are now down to 10.

This speeds up the game a little bit. Because we are down to 10 people, everybody...drop your buffs. You've made it to the merge!

You should all work to come up with a merged tribe name (it should be something related to the Ivory Coast, I won't accept ridiculous submissions) by the time the next tribal council ends. Challenge will still be live and held at 8 PM.  See you there!
1993 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
In addition, a new immunity idol will be hidden and the winner of each individual immunity challenge until the final 6 will receive a clue to its location.
1993 days 3 hours ago
MJFJUNE
https://78.media.tumblr.com/3b6d37d4c8aad569004ba95607db0b71/tumblr_oyd1cqr5WD1skb3nho2_400.gif
1993 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

With our unexpected merge today, I hope everyone's getting settled in with their new tribemates and is ready for the first individual immunity!

Tonight's challenge is called "The Great Buoy Bobbing Bonanza". Here's how it works:

Every round, I will drop buoys of various different colors (Red, Blue, Green, and Yellow) into the ocean. Each buoy corresponds with a different point value (1-4). To claim a buoy, simply post "dives for (color) buoy" (spelling counts, you do not need to post the quotation marks). The first person to claim each color buoy will score the corresponding number of points each round, and the number of points each buoy is worth will change at random from round to round.

You may only claim 1 buoy per round. If you are not the first to claim the color you were going for, you may try to claim another. The person with the most points after 5 rounds wins immunity and a guaranteed 1 in 9 shot at winning the game. Everyone else, tribal council where someone becomes this season's merge boot.

In the event of a tie, we will go to a sudden-death round.

Challenge at 8 PM EST. Any questions, just ask. Good luck!
1993 days ago
MJFJUNE
Hi
1993 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Check in for the challenge now!

We'll begin at 8.
1993 days ago
MichelleFitzgerald
hihi
1993 days ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Hey
1993 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Based on everyone's activity it looks like it's the three of you competing for immunity.

Is everyone ready for round 1?
1993 days ago
MJFJUNE
Yes
1993 days ago
MichelleFitzgerald
yessssssss
1993 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Ok, round 1 is coming up.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!