This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #3 - Daloa

Topic » Tribal Council #3 - Daloa

1989 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Behind each of you is a torch, grab a torch and approach the flame. Dip it in and get fire - in this game, fire represents your life; when your fire is gone, so are you.

Welcome to your first tribal council, Daloa. Votes are due by 7 PM EST TOMORROW, not voting results in a self-vote, as usual. Don't forget to send me confessionals and include me in your strategy discussions so I can see where your head is at for each vote.

PYN if you want a question.
1989 days ago
VanHow10
Tyler
1989 days ago
MichelleFitzgerald
Mich
1989 days ago
galore
Akshay
1988 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Tyler — Have bonds started to form between people on this tribe, even though you haven’t been to tribal yet?

Mich — You solved puzzle for your tribe at the last challenge. Do you think that will help you not get voted out tonight?

Akshay — What should tonight’s vote be based on? Activity? Tribal unity? Who you trust? Maybe something else?
1988 days 23 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Zyler
1988 days 23 hours ago
Christian37
Christian
1988 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Zyler — Do you think it’s likely someone has found the idol yet for your tribe, or do you think it’s probably still hidden?

Christian — How confident are your that you can make it through this vote tonight?
1988 days 21 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
Zach
1988 days 21 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Zach — How important is having a numbers advantage is the event of a potential swap or merge to you?
1988 days 18 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
Zach — How important is having a numbers advantage is the event of a potential swap or merge to you?

I think the Daloa tribe here is really strong and I think we are united. If we head into a swap or merge with numbers, then I think we could do very well. This is a strong group and I think we could perform very well!
1988 days 16 hours ago
MichelleFitzgerald
Mich — You solved puzzle for your tribe at the last challenge. Do you think that will help you not get voted out tonight?

At this point we need to keep the tribe strong, we can vote out people who is in challenge lol
1988 days 14 hours ago
galore
Akshay — What should tonight’s vote be based on? Activity? Tribal unity? Who you trust? Maybe something else?

My vote tonight will be based on activity and trust both. I want my tribe to be strong and be tight to not have any flippers in the team.
1988 days 10 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Zyler — Do you think it’s likely someone has found the idol yet for your tribe, or do you think it’s probably still hidden?

It's possible but not likely unless someone got really lucky. Even if it was found I doubt we'll see one this early
1988 days 10 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Question, please!!
1988 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Brittany -- If there is no swap next round, are you confident that this tribe beat Abidjan to retain the numbers advantage?

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!