This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #7

Topic » Immunity Challenge #7

2153 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will be non-live and posted after Manokwari's votes are read. It will begin at 8 PM EST tomorrow and run for up to 24 hours.  See you there!
2152 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

First things first: Jayapura, I'll take back the idol.  Immunity, back up for grabs.

But before we get to that, I'm gonna need everyone to do one thing...

drop
your
buffs

Congratulations, we have officially merged!  I need you guys to come up with a merged tribe name -- please make it something New Guinea related (and not stupid).  I'll take whatever the general consensus is (if there's no consensus or nobody cares then I'll pick out of the suggestions given).

Now, on to the individual immunity challenge.  Tonight's challenge is called "Firing Line" -- here's how it works:

Each of you has 3 targets and a slingshot.  When the challenge begins, you may elect to shoot at someone else's target.  Do this by posting *shoots at (name)'s target* (I don't care about spelling or asterisks this time as long as I understand what you're saying).  After that, you must wait at least half an hour from your previous post before shooting again. 

If all 3 of your targets are shot, you're out of the challenge and may NOT continue to shoot.  The last person left standing wins immunity and a clue to the merge idol (that they can share with 1 other person).  If nobody has won after 24 hours, the person who has the most targets remaining wins (if that is a tie, then whoever got their most recent target shot out LAST will win).

You may start at 8 PM, no need to wait for my go.  Any questions, just ask.  Good luck!
2152 days 5 hours ago
lionsden121
lol im not winning this
2152 days 2 hours ago
lionsden121
*shoots at Harry's target*
2152 days 2 hours ago
Logie56
*shoots at Harry’s target*
2152 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
This challenge is on!
2152 days 2 hours ago
harrywasnak
*shoots at Tim’s target*
2152 days 2 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup
I hate this kind of challenges...
2152 days 2 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup
*shoots at Tim's target*
2152 days 2 hours ago
lionsden121
you can shoot harry he cant shoot u back if u do ;)
2152 days 2 hours ago
lionsden121
oh ok then
2152 days 2 hours ago
laughingoutloud
*shoots at Tim's target*
2152 days 2 hours ago
harrywasnak
Sorry Tim ;)
2152 days 2 hours ago
lionsden121
dont worry ull be joining me soon *blows kiss*
2152 days 2 hours ago
DavidM7
*shoots at Fred's target*
2152 days 2 hours ago
ferdinandz
*Shoots at Davids target*

No choice I guess?

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!