This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6 - Manokwari

Topic » Tribal Council #6 - Manokwari

2153 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Welcome back to tribal council.  Votes are due by 7 PM EST tomorrow.  Not voting results in a self-vote, as usual.

PYN if you want a question.
2153 days 2 hours ago
laughingoutloud
:/ ill take one
2153 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Connor - Is the merge the only thing that can save this tribe?
2153 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
me
2153 days 2 hours ago
Logie56
I’ll take a fucking question, thanks.
2153 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Patrick - As this tribe's numbers dwindle, do you believe you could still potentially win the next immunity challenge, or are you counting on the merge to switch things up?
2153 days 2 hours ago
laughingoutloud
Connor - Is the merge the only thing that can save this tribe?

Stfu we may not be the most physically gifted tribe but we got heart god damnit
2153 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Logan - How has the game changed for you since the swap?  Do you feel secure or vulnerable in your position right now (or maybe somewhere in between)?
2153 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
We’re going to do our best with whatever comes our way, Will.
2153 days 1 hour ago
harrywasnak
Question please
2153 days 1 hour ago
CocoaBean
ill take a question
2153 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Harry — Does the vote get more or less clear every time you come to tribal?
2153 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Skinny — So fat there’s been next to no talk of an idol.  Could one make an appearance tonight?  Maybe it hasn’t been found yet?
2152 days 11 hours ago
CocoaBean
Sis your clues have been flops and we haven't won a challenge. What do you think?
2152 days 10 hours ago
Logie56
Logan - How has the game changed for you since the swap?  Do you feel secure or vulnerable in your position right now (or maybe somewhere in between)?

I feel slightly more vulnerable as of the moment because Josh was eliminated last round and I wasn't expecting him to leave so soon. Who knows what can happen this time?
2152 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll go tally the votes.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!