This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 - Manokwari

Topic » Tribal Council #1 - Manokwari

2158 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
Behind each of you is a torch, grab a torch and approach the flame.  Dip it in and get fire.  In this game, fire represents your life.  When your fire is gone, so are you.

Welcome to your first tribal council, Manokwari.  Your votes are due at 8 PM EST TOMORROW.  If you don't vote by then, you'll receive a self-vote.  Keep in mind that receiving a self-vote and being involved in a tie will send you home.

PYN if you want a question.
2158 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
me
2158 days 1 hour ago
Logie56
I’ll take a question.
2158 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
Patrick - How do you prioritize voting people out so early in the game? Are you concerned about future challenge performance? Threats? Both?

Logan - How do you feel your tribe dynamic is right now? Is everyone getting along?
2158 days 1 hour ago
ferdinandz
Me
2158 days ago
Pokepat
Patrick - How do you prioritize voting people out so early in the game? Are you concerned about future challenge performance? Threats? Both?

What's best for your game!
2158 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Fred - What’s your take on the game so far? Do you think you’re in a good enough position to not get voted out tonight?
2157 days 23 hours ago
lionsden121
me
2157 days 21 hours ago
haycsclair
Clair.
2157 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Tim - Do you anticipate that your tribe can make a comeback in tonight’s challenge, or has momentum swung to Jayapura?

Clair - How much do you think the game has hanged since your first appearance on Survivor: Arabia? Have you adapted your strategy at all?
2157 days 12 hours ago
Logie56
Logan - How do you feel your tribe dynamic is right now? Is everyone getting along?

I enjoy our dynamic, everybody seems cool with each other for the time being. We did amazingly in the first challenge and almost fricking won, but guess it wasn't in the cards for us. There's always next time, Manokwari won't go down without a fight!
2157 days 10 hours ago
haycsclair
Clair - How much do you think the game has hanged since your first appearance on Survivor: Arabia? Have you adapted your strategy at all?

Hanged? Or is it supposed to be "changed"? Well I guess Survivor group games before were more natural than Survivor group games now. Before, players were really testing their social skill by communicating to a lot of players. Now, players are more complacent due to premades. Since there are lots of Survivor group games existing right now, a lot of connections have been formed even outside the game.

Onto my strategy. I remember I don't have a strategy back in Arabia. I was considered a villain because of my constant flip-flopping. Oh. That's a strategy, I guess. Now, I dunno what my strategy going to be, if I get saved tonight.
2157 days 7 hours ago
lionsden121
We can win we were just unlucky
2157 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll go tally the votes.
2157 days 3 hours ago
Pokepat
g r e a t
2157 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
*returns with urn*

Once the votes are read the decision is final, the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.  I'll read the votes.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!