This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 - Leopold

Topic » Tribal Council #11 - Leopold

3131 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
We'll now bring in the members of our jury: Chael, and Joel, voted out at the last tribal council.

Tonight, Mearl has immunity and cannot be voted for.  Everyone else is fair game.

If Muffin fails to vote, he will have self-voted three times in a row and will be summarily removed from the game.

PYN if you want a question.
3131 days 9 hours ago
noah_kondon
Noah
3131 days 9 hours ago
Pedlick44
Me.
3131 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Noah - As the numbers start to dwindle, have you thought about how much of a chance you stand against the jury?

Kenny - You had a commanding lead in the challenge, but Mearl beat you out.  Do you feel like you needed to win immunity today?
3131 days 9 hours ago
Mearl
mearl
3131 days 9 hours ago
noah_kondon
Noah - As the numbers start to dwindle, have you thought about how much of a chance you stand against the jury?

Yea, pretty low since I have not really talked to either of them much
3131 days 9 hours ago
CocoaBean
me
3131 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Also, votes are due by 5 PM EST Tomorrow.  Sorry I forgot to say that.

Mearl - 5 people got votes last tribal council, but you were one of the only people that did not.  Does this make you more confident in your game moving forward?
3131 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Abortia - You certainly made some waves at the challenge today.  What was that all about?
3131 days 9 hours ago
Pedlick44
Its always good to have it. I was just frustrated because I knew all the answers, Imy computer just sucks. It sucks to lose because of something you cant fix.
3131 days 9 hours ago
Stan25
Stan
3131 days 9 hours ago
Mearl
Mearl - 5 people got votes last tribal council, but you were one of the only people that did not.  Does this make you more confident in your game moving forward?

I dont think that has any weight towards future success. Not sure exactly what happened last tribal council but if 5 people are getting votes then something is messed up.
3131 days 7 hours ago
muffinman
oops i didnt realize tengaged was back on
3131 days 3 hours ago
ZachTansey
me
3131 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Zach - What happened at last tribal council's crazy vote?  It was all over the place.
3131 days 2 hours ago
ZachTansey
Zach - What happened at last tribal council's crazy vote?  It was all over the place.

Poor communication on our part.  With the knowledge of Noah having the idol, we got confused on whether or not we had to flush.  With no more idol, we won't have to worry

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!